Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. capitol

capitol Senior Member

ionno..if you count the people who came out of here..

2. CanOx

CanOx Member

Wait yea
    this place sucks lol

3. Make•

Make• Senior Member

I would definitally want to go with someone either if I'm tagging or painting, without someone I would be too paranoid

4. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

I usually go out with my crew, I rarely go alone only because I can't get out of my house. Dog barking

5. CodeSix

CodeSix Member

i like solo cause my friends are against some of the stuff i tag and they just bitch about it. but i like going wit people in case i need a boost to get up somewhere & for lookouts

6. tense

tense Elite Member

YEE man same, i tweak out when im alone, when im with someone they can have man back and scope shit out, kinda like havin eyes in the back of my head lol:D

7. backpacker

backpacker Senior Member

i go solo most of the time,but my friend comes to watch me or lookout.hes trying to start graff.

8. TAZM

TAZM Member

ive only gone tagging like 10 times. im uber toy and havnt even done a throw. but its all been solo considering all my friends think im stupid or they have no ability. and there arent any other writers. just stupid kids who think they are in some kind of gang and scribble on fences.

9. Cali

Cali Member

Ive ALWAYS got my marker in my pocket...so whenever Im walking around with friends if I see a nice sign or spot Ill hit it...but when I go bombing I bring 1 or two kids...and theres always someone to bring cause my towns pretty big on grafff

10. sxiz

sxiz Member

my advice is to check out spots and if there way out in the open take a few good lookouts but if its some dark allyway that no one uses then go solo

11. allcitybomber

allcitybomber Senior Member

i go solo unless my bombing partner is good to go. which he almost always is.

for tagging with markers. it is cool to double team and for them to look out for you in high risk areas.

12. REPZ

REPZ Member

TRACKS- crew
    Streets - crew and myslef

13. SER.. :O

SER.. :O Member

depends what I wanna do. If my friends wanna go and call me up I go. But usually I rock by myself cuz its easier to climb stuff cuz u dont have to help ppl up etc. I would like to take people when I go piecing though, takes so long might as well have company hehheh

14. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

solo but id like to join a crew or at least have a parnter

15. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i like having someone to watch my back but once u start gettin 2-3 ppl with u the cops start gettin suspicious and follow u around and shit so sometimes goin alone is a good idea

16. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

yeah i heard more than 2 is considered a "gang"

17. geritto

geritto Senior Member

tags during the day alone bombing prolly with one person wat too paranoid alone

18. coser1

coser1 Senior Member

i like to go with someone in my crew so that my crew name gets up more and faster and there diff styles

19. Smae

Smae Member

to the safe spots, I go with my cru... we're actually only 3 but most times I only go out with 1... i'f i'm gonna bomb a train or smthin more dangerous(like when I went to thro some stencils inside my school and we had to clim bout 2 meters to get to the other side of the gate, they chickened out and waited outside... and i'm the younger). BTW, our cru is LUP

20. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

I write by myself, I'm good friends with another writer but he is really toy so I just help him out with some critz and a few basic outlines. Problem is he thinks all his shit is sick as fuck and in actual fact it looks wank. Reminds me of what I was like about 18 months ago except I realised my stuff was shit...

I used to write with another guy who was also really toy but he had balls, I will never forget those friday nights out bombing in town sorrounded by drunken revelers. He moved away and I also found he was biting shit of the internet. Im talking biting full tags and peices down to the last detail and colour...