Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. backtoyou

backtoyou Senior Member

becuase he wants to know what other peoples opinoins on the subject is

2. seatwo

seatwo Senior Member

alone always gets the job done,goin w/ heads is always chill cuz they push you to do better/faster

3. nerd

nerd Member

i think it is a bit easier to get parinoid when your out by yourself. but i say try and go out alone as much as possablie* when you start out.

4. IPOE

IPOE Member

im in a crew but i always go solo or ocasionally with a lookout :ph34r:

5. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I am in 2 crews... my one crew is in a lil mormon town and the other is in the city where I got skoo... I am not gonna say where it is cuz there might be cops!! In the mormon town, we the only real writers... there are native gangs that are real rankos who act black but we not like dat we jus do our own thing... in the city there is me and 2 other guys... it's kool at night cuz you can do whatver you want cuz downtown is like deserted like a ghost town so you can go alone and not worry. but dem bums who wanna eat ur pancakes are scarry!

6. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

i have like 20 posts and have posted about 15 sketches...i dont pay attention to how many posts you have...posts dont mean anythiong.....and you could still have flicks from your old name buddy....i got bombing flicks out the asscrack holmes....you post, i post....

7. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

nigga i roll with my crew its no fun by yourself

8. Ironik

Ironik Senior Member

i never roll by myself i get paranoid and it just aint that fun i think it better if u got a real good crew mate to watch ur back.

9. beone

beone Elite Member

i dont want a crew unless they have been writing for a long time i dont care how good they are but USUALY people who have been writing for longer wont snitch on u toys are USUALY bitches and dont know shit how to avoid cops

im not saying all toys are bitches or all long time writers arnt just to clear that up for all the people who love beef

10. tubedisasters

tubedisasters Senior Member

i go alone mostly. whenever i go out with a crew its usually earlier in the night and we do more hanging out than painting. its either alone or with atleast one other person for me.

11. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

i usually go wit another writer but sometimes i go alone. but when i go alone it can get boring cuz i live in a small town.. so yea but if i lived in a big city, id prolly go alone more often

12. Kl(one)

Kl(one) Member

I normaly go alone, it's just easier, also I don't have that parinoia thing anymore. After my first near caught experiance it disapered. I don't know why. But I will agree, crews are just funner. But yes I do find that it is a bit louder than solo.

13. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

but you're toy... when would you get the chance to hang with good writers?

14. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

rofl..i go alone alot...its better ,but when me and a few team up we rep dynamic duo the yardis a good mile walk

15. CROW

CROW Member

Solo is a little harder but a little easy to
    you get to focus more
    But u have run by urself
    If u get jumped ur by urself
    then u have to tag while looking out for urself to

16. jez

jez Senior Member

I usually go with my one buddy,
    I actually just met another girl that likes to go around so im probably gonna start going with her and her friend since they are pretty good.
    But usually i just go with the one guy cause hes the only one whos actually fuckin good round here.

17. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

just to let yall know i'm on six month vacation..muah

18. Voze

Voze Senior Member

i only go alone. i know friends who write, they're nice guys, but tbh they're shit. they mostly just tag badly.. in school. so hm, all alone for me

19. Sli

Sli Senior Member

goin solo is more like being a fucking assassin... btw thats an ugly tag ^^

20. Voze

Voze Senior Member

yeah, haha, i should take that off - i don't even write that any more. but meh, all my tags are ugly, getting better now - i'll post up a pic of one down the road