Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Worms

Worms Guest

put ur shit in a bag... walk around... dont be a hoodlum dress like a preppy kid or some shit... works like a charm...

2. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Like a backpack?Or is that to suspious?I mean i like goin in a car hop in tag hop out but theres only one kid who drives me bombin n he dont tag nomore so he dosent drive me alot.So now the only way to get ups is on foot but i always get so nervous when im foot like,shit wat if someone saw me or called,what if the boyz roll up on me and check me,etc....You know what im saying,Does any one actualy go on foot and have success and get alot of tags or what?

3. Worms

Worms Guest

learn ur laws... the cops cant search ur bag if u dont have n e thing that can arouse suspision(i think thats how you say it) so basicly... carry a wallet a cell phone thats it... everything else stays in your bag... caps markers etc... or u can be cool like me and rock a fanny pack negrolite easy acces for markers and then u can hid em under a sweater pretty ballin. I duno if they can search if ur under age about the whole curfew thing. but if they ask to search just say no and theyr fucked

4. b*ez

b*ez Guest

what if they scan your ID and see your on probation

5. Worms

Worms Guest

depends what your probation is... if u have curfew and shit ye ur fucked...

6. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

lol at the fanny pack,You might be right about the law thing but then again the cops in NY dont give a fuck espically the undercovers so yeah...Me and my friend were cachin a few tags with a mop on a main road and when we got to my house i gave him a pound and crossed the street and 2 undercoverrs jump out and throw him on the car,they though he sold me drugs lol

7. Worms

Worms Guest

well if the cops break those laws and illegaly search you or confine you dun worry jus tell ur lawyer wat happnd n hell get the case tossed

8. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Sounds good but what happens if they find a maker or paint in my bag or sumthing?Also u know any good websites were i can rea about my laws

9. Worms

Worms Guest

look for a site called protect your rights or somthing on google

10. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Alright thx for the help man.

11. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

if by "tossed" you mean sentenced to probation or service hours.. than yeah.

if you haven't realized, it's super easy to make up suspicion...god i hate spelling that word.

12. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

the web sit is "flex your rights" google that

13. b*ez

b*ez Guest

no curfew just 3 years of informal as an 18 year old..

14. Baron

Baron Moderator

If your up and around past 11 o'clock with a bag cops can claim suspicion, especially if you don't have your story straight. If there's wet paint in the area, they have probable cause. If its a high crime area, they have probable cause. If you have paint on your hands, they have probable cause. Any caps, gloves or markers gives them probable cause. Once they have probable cause and sometimes don't even have to ask for consent (like what happened to me) and can search your car, backpack, etc. If you carry your stuff in a bag, tough luck, they can search that since "its out in the open". For all of you tykes who say "Don't bring your I.D." you obviously have never been caught. If a cop searches you, has a suspicion that you have been painting and you don't have an I.D. the cops will detain you until they can identify you and check to see your background and see if you have any warrants. Now, if you put a cop through all that paper work I bet your ass 10:1 he won't let your ass go.

As for going solo, I just don't do it.

15. b*ez

b*ez Guest

so what can a homeless guy do if he jacked yoru bag with your camera in it? no pictures of yourself just yoru work

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

Not too many crazy homeless around here, and I carry 2 memory cards, one soley for graff and the other for everything else.

17. Skuf2

Skuf2 New Member

I go alone most of the time, feel better that way anyways, any1 in Bx,NY wanna go bombing with me holla at me, i go for the heights so prepare yourself

18. PeeInTheShower

i think i'm gonna start riding with any contraband that could put me in jail, in my boxers, and i'ma be wearing my work uniform and i'll put on reading glasses to make me look like i'm just a good kid who plays a fuck ton of video games, coming back from work. i don't think you'll get harrassed.

19. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

1. youre writing skuf 2....come on...
    2. if what you do, looks like your avatar...no one wants to bomb with you.
    sry brosef stalin.

20. PeeInTheShower

lol "i go for the heights so prepare yourself". duh fuhhh