Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

sometimes I go solo 2 or 3 times a day, and sometimes i use my left hand just for some variation.

2. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

My homie and i tagg together all the time.one looks out and one taggs.

3. nah!

nah! Banned

i let my friend draw sum stupid shit like a stikman with a PeN0R and i make a woop woop like a police car lol.

4. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

i just went on a solo trip. i prefer painting alone because im the only person that i have ever gone with that bombs for the sake of bombing and not just being cool kids tagging shit. bombing alone is better because its peaceful and you only have to worry about yourself, and going on solo trips is the only thing that keeps me sane.

5. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

yeah, solo is the shit...going with people just makes it more of a hassle....sometimes. its nice to have a lookout, but if you go solo a lot you learn how to watch your back with out really watchin your back ya digg

6. homemade.

homemade. Banned

when i went out on my own i was paranoid and didn't tag(wtf)

next time I will tag for reals

7. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

8. Discovery

Discovery New Member

hahaha for real

9. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

going with your crew is a lot better, if youve got "writers blobk" then theyre a lot of help

10. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

11. Panic519

Panic519 Member

I used to bomb solo for about a year but ever since I got back into graff I've been bringing a lookout with me for highprofile spots.

12. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

i bomb solo most of the time
    same with tagging
    its not all that easy
    you gotta have balls to hit hotspots
    i usually stick to chill areas
    drinking helps get rid of any worry tho

13. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

I work alone, because a. I enjoy the silence b. It's easier c. I don't trust anyone else (last time I did, I nearly got caught)

14. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

I usually don't like going solo, I feel like there's no one to watch my back and a fuckin pigs gonna sneak right up on me. Its not like they yell "Hey you!" from super far so you have a chance to get away. And once you get into what you're paintin its like it dulls your senses, for me at least. Eh, depends where you go I guess.
    But like Rebel said.
    Silence is golden, and you feel that much more separated from the world.

15. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

i dont really know because i dont have a crew i allways go solo i think i would like to have a crew to help me and protection and share info they have collected over there years

jfk stencil.jpg

16. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

I role solo 90% of the tIme.
    Even my first crew Mate can be a bitch and get in the way.

Hes always bitichng about how far we are going. Bitching abOut how dark it is and he can't see what he's painting. Bitching about snow rain w/e.

Its nice having someone to keep six. But it sucks babysitting while ur bombing

17. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

when i hit the city id rather have a homey with me just cus shits sketchy sometimes. But most of the time if im bombing or catcing tags im rolling solo. Or i just do it on the way to where ever im going. As for dropping pieces its always more fun with a homie or two just blazing a wall and talking. If im stressed though ill roll solo to a chill spot usually. But everyone i painted with has stopped bombing cus we're all on peace bonds and shit and going to jail isnt the plan for the future.

18. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

^^I agree if I'm dropping a piece I prefer to have one of my bros with me, but otherwise. I write alone.

19. DRIG

DRIG Member

does it really matter? im solo if im wanting to have some alone time, with peeps if im wanting to go to social hour.

my only issue with going in a group is you start to argue about who gets what spot, and you look like this:

penguin-picture.jpg

20. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i dont mean to sound like a wimp but i like to go with a friend of mine because he kinda backs me up and makes me feel like less people will mess with us (hes like 6'3" and 180 lbs and can fight)