Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

I love riding solo but..

There is so many spots I need a partner with.
    Roof top spots that are hard to get up and places that I need someone to keep six n shit.

Sometimes some things are just better with a lil help.
    Also If I hit all these spots by myself I get paranoid being the other writer hitting these crazy spots.

2. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

the fact that i have no one else to go bomb with, is the exact reason why i have yet to go. damn shame...

3. shyguysly

shyguysly Member

why does this thread exist and 60/40 solo/ not solo

4. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

i hate going alone cuz i never have someone to lookout but where i live the only writers around here are toys so this one night i wanted to get a sweet spot but it was real sketchy and no one would go with me so i went alone and while i was up i was seen and got a bottle thrown at me from a drunk at the bar across the street

5. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

ya bro go solo but in stead of a crew go with one or two people cuz they can watch ur back when ur writing but less the better more people attracts more attention

6. HeyThere(O.o)

HeyThere(O.o) Senior Member

Come up solo and stay solo. Period.

7. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Bombing solo, piecing crew.

8. Lag

Lag Member

I like haven that extra eye wen ever im out but ive gone solo plenty of times

9. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

10. Tempa

Tempa Member

11. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

I have no friends, so always solo. I hate it. Too paranoid. When I had friends it was better, but whatevs,

12. CostOfLove

CostOfLove Member

Foreveralone. so I could give a fuck less. Bomb alone, with no regret, when you got nothing to lose.

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Lmao its threads like this, with these kind of responses that make this place a fuckin joke.

However, its responses like thisVVVVV, that make this place semi-awesome

14. Walleeto

Walleeto Senior Member

im too paranoid too, firstable, i have to sneak out, which makes me nervous, i always think of my parents waking up going to my room or something, second, i dont have a crew, i would go solo, and i would really really be afraid, cuz here, in costa rica, crime is like.... holy shit lol... you watch news and there will be news of a murder somewhere at night... ive never sneaked out of my house YET, im planning to, but well, as i said, those are my problems...

15. curlz

curlz Senior Member

it depends sometimes its just like yo you want to go tag some walls and they are down and other times they are not, i guess like 60 40.

16. doksu

doksu Member

I usually go whit friends, its more safe because more people is watching if someone come and u have to escape, and u can do your piece more comfortable, because u know your friends is whatching out for cops

17. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

same fag