Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Afternoon pt deux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MASTAH_RIBCAGE, Aug 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Ayyy good to see you around Foe, missed you too

I been talking to mr. on toast and kotton, we all adults now but we keep in touch haha

2. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Shit's weird, yo, coming back to the forums and seeing new kids on the up. I fuckin love it. But yeah, being an old-timer now and havin ya back crack every time you strap on a bag is a bitch and a half. Glad to see yer still kickin. Stay up, Tony. One.

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

No switched cities 10+ yrs ago and left writing behind. Though I still pick up the sketch book time to time. And I also keep up to date on my local scene and take lots of photos that I post to a local fb group. Been thinking about organizing a jam here.

4. Toy Asf

Toy Asf Member

Y'all, new writer here. Been readin through these messages, hearing how you guys lost a friend on here. One of my boys just lost one of his friends over a graff-related stabbing. Remo, a 14-15 year old kid in Switzerland. GCZ. Shit sucks losing someone close. Stay up and stay safe everyone

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I don't know how GESUS passed, but I can definitely venture a guess. We only got to paint together once during a BombingScience crew meet-up in Philly, but we spent YEARS swapping stickers, blackbooks, sending each other mops through snail-mail, thinking we were all-city kings haha. RIP GESUSONER, BSC, 100Proof OG.

6. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I'll make a point to shout-out REMO GCZ during my session this weekend. I'm sorry for yer loss, money. I'll score one back for the kid and keep his ups here in the States.

7. Toy Asf

Toy Asf Member

That's lit, thanks Foe.

8. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

CERN mustve been turned on again.

9. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

Remo is one of my friends we used to tag usually in school haven't seen any of his but few friends who are you u know daze?

10. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yerrrrrrrr, making my random appearance. Good to see the OGs still kicking.

11. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

Hiii! Can I join by randomly appearing? Would also check some of Remo's works.

12. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Making my annual post here, went through a ton of old posts just now and it's truly a trip seeing posts from myself from when I was 16, being 32 now. Seems like an entire different life from now. Our buddy Gesus has been on my mind a lot recently, very nostalgic for my teenage years of hanging out together. Still holding his name down almost every single day. I put most of my graffiti days behind me around 2018 after too many close calls with the police, but I still keep a marker on me every day to put his name up.

Dunno which of you will see this but what's up to Tony, Vegi, Foe, Pie, Msfyt, Slushi, and all you other fools who have been here for a million years. Glad some people still occasionally pop in to say hi. Slushi, I unbanned your original account, maybe you can still get into it now. I'll see you all for my post next year.

ai.imgur.com_hNKxZ2q.jpg
    PEACE!
    If anybody really wants to keep up hit me up on IG - @Juntakrat

13. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

Whats up buddy. I miss your ass the most. I remember staying up all night talking metal and shit. Life was alot simpler back then.

14. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Dude, so happy to see your username pop up so quickly! Didn’t know if any of you guys would even see that message anytime soon. Yeah man, best of times for sure. Back when I was just a dumb little metal punk in my early 20s, a lot of good nights both here and on MSN messenger. How’s life, everything good? Been out in Oregon here for 10 years now, taking care of myself, living well, trying to make the most of my time. Working on music, still trying to draw here and there. Been with the same lady for about 6 years, got the chance to do some good world travel before the Covid fiasco. Anyway, glad to see you and wish the best.

15. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Man, so dope to hear from ya! You look great!
    I think about GESUS a lot too, even though we only had one in-person sesh together, but he was a big part of BombingScience and his stickers stick adorn my blackbook. I'm glad yer doing well, homie. Ups.

16. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Old man post: Today I realized I use all of my expensive markers and paint more for work than actual graffiti. I still bomb, but damn. That whole can of DANG went into industry? Get that money, I guess.

17. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Big ups to the old heads! 16 years I been making the rounds on this forum. This is my semi yearly contribution. ✌️

18. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Yo fellow degenerates! I missed y'all!

19. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Ayyy what's up Prop, how you been man

20. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Hey man! All good around here. How you been?
    It's fucking dead here. This place used to be so active, hella toxic at times, but active and fun. Sad days.