Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti and bodybuilding?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cran, Jun 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. cran

cran New Member

are here some writers who also do bodybuilding? I love working out and bodybuilding. i also almost dont drink alcohol. smoking weed makes me lazy so i basicaly dont do drugs. all writers i met do drugs.
    anyone like me here??

2. aus

aus Member

Hahahhaa nah I don't body build I barely take drugs though :)

3. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

I workout, but I wouldn't say I'm a bodybuilder by any means...fuck having to cut and eating chicken and brown rice every meal.

I drink, but not too often, and no drugs.

4. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

I'm into calisthics but to workout you don't need to cut down to chicken and rice every meal haha. Just eat a good amount of protein and eat dark leafy greens without ranch and fruits and whatnot and you should be just fine.

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

I like to do both at the same time. Here's a pic of me leaving the spot last week...
    ascontent.cdninstagram.com_t51.2885_15_s480x480_e35_15623738_1cf7a40925b78fd86725c6124e08fb303.jpg

6. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Ha is that what you bomb in mate?

7. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Fuck no you crazy?! You can't wear yellow to bomb at night- I have a pair in black for that!

8. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

I don't think a cone shaped dick is normal. You might want to get that check out by a doctor.

9. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Gotta stick to the reps 8-12 and 4-5 sets.

10. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

11. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

HAHA I think he put a cone inside. Either that or he has an erection... And btw i am only 16 i don't do drugs cause i am mental as it is. lol

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  12. Bosle901

Bosle901 Member

You look pretty dope!

13. Shaway_192

Shaway_192 New Member

Agree!

14. Mrragetwo

Mrragetwo Member

I work out , not like that though, I don't drink, can't smoke lol for health reasons, I do sets of push up, mostly different kinds, the rest I do at work, but I have lost weight, not so much my choice..but that's the way it be, so I eat beef for hard boiled eggs, alot, for protein well the eggs at least, and I only drink water, other than a cup of coffee in morning. For my age, I'm in pretty decent shape. But like I said, I have a nutritionist, also not by choice lol but I do my best to stay active, so that helps alot .

15. zelal12

zelal12 New Member

I don't do drugs, it's not good for me. I have been dealing with bodybuilding for 2 years, if you have a problem, you can ask and I will answer you whenever you want. Exercising is better for me than using drugs because I think it clears my mind better and keeps me fresh.

16. Chhow

Chhow Member

I go to the gym regularly, it helps me feel better. I don't do serious bodybuilding because I'm not going to compete, but I want to have a moderately sculpted body. In order for the muscles to have building material, I eat a lot. Sometimes I can overeat and then I do cardio - riding a bike, it is great, or running outside if weather permits, other times I run on a treadmill