Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Leading To Violence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aces, Nov 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

wanna talk female dominated activites?

complaining, bitching, nagging and the special olympics

2. Tsel

Tsel New Member

Graff is only violent when writers with tempers get a big ego. :(

there was a artist at NYC. Used to terrorize other writers at the number 1 lines 145th street layup, with pitbulls machetes and/or a sawed of shotgun. Crazy niga vamped whole crews by him self. <_<

So what if its taken from that Videogame. its true and it shows who some dumb nigas gotta go and take the graff game way to far. :angry:

Its the point where if some one jerks you by going over your bomb with another bomb thats ok hey they put some art up over yours thats just as good no worry.
    But some one puts a marker skratch over a bombed wall and. some Ego filled writer has to start a beef. :ph34r:

and lets all remember we where all TOYS at one point when we picked up a pen/stickerbook/can/marker/what the hell you use. :p

3. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

True true.

Most people who are in krews are more likely to get into shit with. I would never think to fuck with their work!

To me graf isnt about violence. Its about unity and togetherness. And about gettin high and crunk and droppin bombs.

Atleast thats what I do!?!

WORD
    Clockwork

4. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

guys pull yourselves together!!! your penis is not sword [/QUOTE]

mine is

5. ISSUe

ISSUe Member

Disrespecting people in any form can result in an ass kicking and in most cases deserves one. In graffiti people get disrespected just like anything else, saying that simply graffiti leading to violence is bullshit. I've never once had an urge to kick someone in the chest because I just painted something, it's the complete opposite. If I get a good night of bombing or a decent piece I can't be stressed over anything for a few days.

You want to know what makes people violent? Being sick and tired of bullshit. Being tired of your asshole boss, jerks at school, and people who straight out bother you.

6. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

"Good graffiti isnt even graffiti, its only the real guys who go out bombing the streets with sharpie, TRANE ONER!"

So if its "arty" In your words, or good, it should be capped? You are a fucking idiot

I think graffiti can lead to violence, when you are getting annoyed with not being able to be satisfied with a sketch, have no money left after painting for anything else, it can piss you off, which can be an easily lit beef bomb.

7. Klone

Klone Senior Member

I think it's a dumb idea to get violent over graffiti. I mean, we're all writers who want the same thing out of what we're doing. But there's always assholes out there who take shit the wrong way an get the concepts bent outta shape and make it seem like a violent thing. Those ego-driven people who get careless n shit make it seem stupid.

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

9. Dee-Sko-Dan-Sar

Dee-Sko-Dan-Sar Member

10. blondeshady2001

blondeshady2001 Senior Member

i dunno about all that, but getting violent over graff is straight up retarded.

11. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

12. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

no im not kidding.

13. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

ak do u pack knives or any protection when u go oout? i have a knife but , ....what did u do besides tag to get fucked up like that?!?!? :( :huh:

14. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

15. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

man , you're realy fucked up ...

I hope you're all right now ??? ...

I know all about that taging in the wrong place stuff , but this is too much .... :huh:

16. Juststreet

Juststreet Member

violence only happens for these reasons

1. toys go over over some peeps work
    2. toys give other peeps shit
    3. toys play to much mark ekos getting up

17. taxus

taxus Senior Member

BigK.... Please, just shut it. Your making an even bigger fool of your self.

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

if im willing to die for what i love doing, im willing to kill to keep it there

PeacE

19. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

20. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

You Fags are the reason theres violence in graffiti "look how fucking gangsta i am i tag" and "Fuck the Police" though ive never even talked to a cop eazy-e said it so it must be true. instead of trying to be tough a writer should always run first and fight if theres no other way "its about the art not how gangsta you are"