Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Leading To Violence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aces, Nov 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

oo i got to find this one clip of a dude getting jumped cuz he went over a dudes piece

2. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

man , you're realy fucked up ...

I hope you're all right now ??? ...

I know all about that taging in the wrong place stuff , but this is too much .... :huh: [/b][/quote]
    that pictures like 2 years old

3. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

That had me laughing me head of for about 10 minutes lol

4. BALDheadSLICK

BALDheadSLICK Senior Member

plenty of violence involved in grafff
    i love it when a citizen get stomped out for trying to be a hero and chase 3 random kids in hoodys at 3 in the morning...or when u catch toys in the mix of raggin ur shit nothing better!

5. geneparmesan

geneparmesan Senior Member

i disagree with graffiti leading to violence. thats retarded. it only leads to violence if you take it to that level. writing isnt about being all gangsta and stuff. its about getting up, and moreorless, going bigger every time you go out. if your shit gets crossed, spend a couple days and cross out whoever crossed you, except beast on them 10x worse. dont sit there and beat their ass, its much more humiliating to make someone look like an ass for crossin you, personally. i get more joy out of that, than beating someone up. getting involved with the law for writing is bad enough, but i think beating someones ass and getting caught is worse..if its bad enough, maybe along the lines of aggrivated assault or something. catching charges...boooooooo.

but i guess everyone has their own views.

6. SAID

SAID Moderator

depends.
    jealous cats start beef, thast violence.
    but graff by itself, nahhh.
    peace everywhere.

7. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

It all depends on certain artists some think they got tha gangsta gangsta shit and look for fights and like beat up toys and shit , Im chill about it unless its beef.

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

wordd man.
    i try to stay chill with everybody.
    but theres always that one stubborn, cocky son of a bitch who gets on your nerves.

9. CAZmilwaukee15

CAZmilwaukee15 Member

10. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Everything is violent. even fingerpainting!! the lil kiddies be fingerin that paint hardcore, and throwin down on paper

11. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

anyone watch "infamy"? i think tko was in the middle of gang graff and artistic graff.

12. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

What illicit activity doesn't involve violence

13. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

beef comes up in graff, sumtimes u fight u piss sum one off enuff wen u go over they shit sure u better b expectin a fight so yea deff violence is part of graff

14. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

i support cats beatin the fuck outta one another but fuckin killin eachother is ridiculus like in the WAR movies

15. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

couldnt agree with you more, if kids want to go out and "kill for their spots" then go ahead, live by the gun die by the gun (or fist or whatever)

16. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

graffiti is full of snitches, egomaniacs, and drugs..duh its violent as fuck. im not violent w it but its not like i cant understand people who are. for alot of people its LIFE not a game or a phase, and you'll be as violent as you can to protect your way of life.

17. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

uh not unless some fucker tries to do something stupid, graffiti is an alternative for violence

18. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i love boxing, and as a result of that, i love to fight. i dont like to look for a fight, i let them come to me.
    but if theres a head goin over my shit, im gunna start crakin skulls left and right
    and also if theres a dude yellin at me and callin the cops and hes in my running range, theres a def hes gettin stomped

19. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

i dont think it leads to violence so fuck the stereotypes.just small beef between writers but not leading to using a gun.at least most of the time

20. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

in a couple cases in philly between beef, ppl have been killed. like mad, ideo, or mask. they were all shot