Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Leading To Violence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aces, Nov 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. dred

dred Senior Member

anything can lead to violence under the right circumstances.
    graffiti just happens to create lots of tension and writers etc...

2. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

i got in a fight with a 45years old dude...he made me lose my glasses the bastard...he punched my buddy the hear and ripped half his ear off lol.....dont worry...we fucked him up....CAUSA HITTING INSIDES MONTANA STYLE!!

3. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

of course graffiti leads to violence. its illegal, your running around at night vandalizing things, if you don't get into beef with another writer theres other people on the street who might try to fight you for doin' graff. Not to mention the ego trip one can catch off graff, people get dumb 'n fight over lil shit just to boost themselves.

I don't think any tests need to be done, its just a known fact and violences has been a big part of graffiti history. Graffiti also leads to stealin' since like 90% of writers who get up are thiefs.

Definitely don't do graffiti if you have morals. Do it for the sake of destroyin' shit, but tryin' to destroy shit with style. Like hittin' a telephone booth with a sledge hammer than doin' a backflip, people would be impressed.

4. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

I haven't been in a legit fight in years. I got my arms slashed and now I have massive nerve damage in my right arm, i just carry a shank and knucks on me now, i don't care who it is, if they want a fistfight, they're gonna get stabbed. i quit fucking around a long time ago, where I'm from, you don't fight to be fair, you fight to not get killed

5. steyr

steyr Senior Member

word rots, you dont fight, you attack.

6. FUCKER

FUCKER Senior Member

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

The only one out of those three that was even murdered was Mask. And it wasn't over graff beef you retard, it was over street beef.

Mad died of natural causes and Ideo died from drugs.
    Get your facts straight before you run your mouth about shit you don't know.

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

well thats wat i heard. so sorry if i got it wrong, but i dont even live in philly right now so its kinda hard to get ur facts straight

8. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

im sorry i didnt see this thread before
    hell yeah it can lead to violence
    your stupid if you dont think it can
    you get that mentality that your the fuckin man and you know whats up
    but its only related to graffiti
    what do you think is gonna happen
    you get beef with someone who was talkin shit so you say to them what hommie i paint throw ups and do pieces way more then you talk shit
    its a culture thing really, but graffiti isnt some just thing you can play around with, it is serious buisness and you better know what your doing when you get into any beef really
    thats the only good reason about my brain surgery
    it really made me chill out and not fight anymore
    i used to fight ppl over stupid shit hah

9. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

This is rediculous, anything can lead to violence..
    Me painting on a wall doesnt mean im out to fight someone.. Its just like me dropping a coke can on someones lawn, if they dont like it they will beat me up, and if someone see's me painting on a wall and doesnt like it they will ounce again beat me up..

10. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

I liek violence in multi colors

11. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

bet your ass it does. i don't know so much about the suburban toys who tag stop signs for jollies though. writers that go all city usually cop beef.

12. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

like rots said.fuck that shit.if you fuck with me im gonna cut your face.im not fucking around with that shit.im to tired of fighting motherfuckers...fuck it.thiers this one guy im currently lookin for that fucked with my crew and shit and i plan on fukcin him up and probably gonna rob his ass for it...thats how shit happens.you fuck with people and especially in an underground setting like graff yeah shit gets rough.deal with it or get out the game.i dont usually start beef or fight poeple but i mean sometimes....fuck people.

13. returned

returned Member

i mite be a toy but shouldn't everyone be chill bout graff? everyone is here to put their name on shit. Everyone has a common goal, if anything we should all help eachother out to help the "revoultion". I know some people dont have the revolution idea but thats the way i think. Im here to fuck up the system and nothing els, i dont want beef with ppl i just want to fuck the the government and shit as much as possible

14. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

because alot of cats get their egos up and shit and on top of that you got people puttin in alot of work to get their name up when you go over them it makes them angry.and with that fucked up attitude,and street mentality they start wantin o beat your ass for it...and thats why its violent.minus these pussy ass suburban fucks that do it partime....faggot ass.

15. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

How do you know? O-o

16. itsLupe

itsLupe New Member

in melbourne half the graffers are just out to act tough.
    i know a guy that got stabbed not to long ago coz he was graffing where this other bloke (who i also know) had grafed under a bypass. not outa beef just coz thats where he decided he wanted to graff. and he got stabbed and slashed something like nine times. was alrite and he sued the other bloke n got a fair bitta money.

violence is one of the reasons i dont get up much coz i only eva go by myself and in melb kids always graff in groups coz theyre stronger that way. they just go looking for beef, its stupid.

dont get me wrong. i carry protection but i just dont like having to use it.

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  17. PeeInTheShower

i'll guarantee that you don't go hard. and that's not insult, that's straight truth. if you go to the freight yard ten times, at least one time you're going to face confrontation, and it's up to you whether or not you want to carry it out. i'm not gonna sit here and act tough, if i'm stupid enough to ride by myself to a freight yard, some big street mother fucker with no home comes up to me and says "let me talk to you for a minute", i'm clearin' it. and you can be on this "why can't we all just get along" bullshit, but graffiti isn't all rose farts and giggles homie. people die over graffiti.

18. delliproof

delliproof Senior Member

fuck yeah, graff is violence, stickin it to tha man shouldnt be about not bein violent, its about takin space, and bein sicker that the gay ass shit that ur paintin over...

19. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Dude hell yeah graffiti can be violent haha. And its not just the egotistical writers, but dude, I was writing on these train tracks once and I hear these guys down below and theyre talking about just killing this black guy and im like WTF hahaha, and thats the only way to get back to where I needed to go, so I was like, peeking down over the tracks and they were all just drunk and idiotic and he saw me and ran up and he was gonna take action FAST lol, I was like dude Im just walking and hes like "if you were one of those kids that throw rocks from up there I woulda just taught you a lesson" and I merrily went on my way..fuckin dumb ass dudes drunk in the middle of day making threats about fucking up little kids...see, the violence will stem from any setting that doesnt bring forth a higher power more often. The cops never go there, and bums sleep there and shit. Theres this place called Bum City and they get super pissed. Some dude lives under this bridge we painted and he told us we were the best interior decorators he's ever had lmao. It all depends on who you run into out there. I watched a this documentary with Saber and he was talking about how this guy just straight up walked out of his house and shot his friend in the back of the head from bombin the wall near his front door. Shit can be brutal. The Knucks seem to be a popular item to carry these days haha...I just have my knife..but you cant really bring that to a gun fight. I always thought about getting attacked and what I would do...I think I would spray a line across their eyes and blind the fuck out of them, and then jack them square in the face. Haha, I don't have a super brutality bone in my body, but I would fuck someone up enough to leave me alone.

The violence is a product of the environment.

20. PeeInTheShower

37 posts in to your bombingscience career, and i realize that i hate you.