Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Leading To Violence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aces, Nov 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Um okay, i didnt know that were here to establish relationships. Im just sharing my experiences. Thats what a fucking forum is for.

2. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i'm just sharing my unpleasant experiences in reading your posts. you're a prepubescent girl.

and yes, i know you're a girl, you're just obviously prepubescent.

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

why would you think that lol, derr Im a chick but Im probably older than you are. I had some good times out there, and some bad times. its all about space and time dude, atleast where I live. We dont encounter too much violence other than petty business between the legal writers. Its whatever happens happens. You're always going to find somebody who's on your side or totally against you, its life.

4. elks443

elks443 Member

most crews that write are preety chill in my area and will run even if they have more people then u. but then there are faggots that will try and roll u for cans and shit

5. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

yeah you probably deserve to get rolled

6. PeeInTheShower

7. LIQUIDFOOT

LIQUIDFOOT Senior Member

i get violent when im fucked up

8. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

graffiti is violence. most graffiti artists are fucked up in the head in one way or another. figure it out for yourself

9. PeeInTheShower

no, it depends if you decide to link up with people that don't have heart, who you especially don't intially trust the first time you meet them. crew should be fam, at the very least one person in that shit you know that won't go back on you. people that actually have your back. that might help just a tippy tad.

10. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

and there is beef with other crews...there is beatings from the police. I dont care what angle you look at it from graffiti leads to violence

11. PeeInTheShower

the beatings from police are completely up to you, believe it or not (crazy isn't it?)

it's either get away, give up and don't put up a fight, or catch a beating. if you try getting away and they catch you, you're getting a knee of a 250 pound fat slob dug into your back.

12. shalf

shalf Senior Member

violence is fucked up man...whats the actualy point. "Oh some kid crossed me out im gonna find him and slash him up"
    fucking grow up. What do you prove, that what you lack in style you make up for with muscle. I've got no problem with kids having a fist fight one on one to settle things. But the problem is kids are fighting for the wrong reasons and then getting a dozen of their 'crew' to come along and jump the kid too. Thats just...Whatever man its graffiti we already have enough enemies why bother fighting each other...

13. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

^this

one on one not no jumpin bullshit.If its real legit beef wit a real head then the other dude deserves a real fight, but if its some toy ass fucker tryin to get easy fame then jump that lil motherfucker haha

14. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

most of you sound like a bunch of fucking girls

graffiti is a violent subculture, and if it isnt violent for you, your not bombing hard or painting hard in the city, and your not doing your work.

all you fucking 14 year olds painting toy gross shit in your suburban town arent writers.

patrol your spot, handle your beef, hold down your crew, have a backbone. if someone steps on your toes, you handle it. sorry if your a scared bitch and you wanna sit down with all your parents and talk things out but thats not how graffiti works. this is a stupid thread. dudes get beat up in the street, on tracks, in there houses..dudes get robbed for paint, etc.. thats just how it works, if you dont like it, stick your legal wall during the day and show your girl your flicks so you can get a nut.

15. PeeInTheShower

god i hope i never run into you in the REAL WORLD.

just promise me, if we do, we can be friends? i want you on my side.

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

You seem like the type of guy who was beating the shit out of everyone with your crew in the 80's.

17. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

no he seems like a sensible guy.if someone fucks with you or your shit go up side their heads.i used to be a nice guy and generally didnt get into beef but in life you have to be a dick to do anything because everyone else is either a huuuge douche or a fucking dumbass and most of the time violence and an asswhoopin is all they understand...fuck everyone.wow thats off topic haha.

18. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

Shits thick in my town you got gangbangers mixed with graff.you go over someones shit if they catch you theyll shoot your ass...now when the fuck did graff get mixed up with bangin.?

19. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

graffitit doesnt have to lead to violence
    put it this way.
    dont get caught.......then you wont get a beatin
    dont cross people.......then you wont have any beef
    jus do your own thing with the people you trust and know will have your back

20. PeeInTheShower

yeah? and how do you suppose that someone doesn't get caught? that's gotta be the dumbest shit i've heard in a while.

imagine you're catchin' a handstyle on an electrical box on a mainstreet, or doin' a quick hollow throw on a store front.. and out of nowhere, joe hero comes up and clocks you.

this thread really makes me wonder what's going through people's heads. GRAFFITI IS ASKING FOR BEEF! unless you stick to painting freights in a chill ass freight yard your whole life, which quite frankly gets boring after a while. think of it as stealing a dollar out of someone's pocket (in relation to tax dollars out of joe hero's account). it's like, "shit, it's only a dollar" but if you steal a dollar from me that's a fight.