Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Related Injuries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadedSketches, Jul 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. TASR

TASR Banned

Got punched in the back by a homeless person.

2. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

3. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

I got wicked poison ivy on my ankle.

Never wear shorts bombing :( your legs get effed up.

4. its.our.city

its.our.city New Member

haha im not gonna lie,
    i just finished a throwie and
    i was dippin from a bum because
    he tried to chase me with a fucking cup of pee...
    WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!
    anyway its snowy and icy as fuck here so i slipped and busted me face
    on the concrete haha.
    cause im thugg like that

5. AvE-

AvE- Senior Member

Back in April, I finished up a throwie when a cop came strolling by. I booked it down the road and across a six-lane road. Half way across the road I got hit by a van and thrown to the ground. I got up and kept running; lost the cop soon after. I went to the hospital soon after I got home - I fucked up my elbow, shoulder, neck, and fractured the base of my spine, as well as suffering severe nerve damage to my fingers.
    My shoulder, neck and back still hurt to this day.

6. Baron

Baron Moderator

The only injuries I've gotten are some blistered fingers (knocks on wood)

7. roccorrupted

roccorrupted Member

man talk about a bunch of liers....

8. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

9. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

the cop probably didnt wanna deal with the paperwork.

i broke a few of my ribs at the sternum from falling off a billboard. found out at a routine checkup about two an a half months later. and broken blisters on my toes from wet socks and long walks.

10. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

All I've gotten is some really bad aerosol burn on multiple occasions. Including a bad blister yesterday... typing is a lot slower without using your right index finger... lolz.

11. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

i did this wicked sweet dope burnerrrr on this babez titz and she totally sucked my mandingo right off my rock hard bod.

and i have gun shots wounds from the shoot out i got in wit da copzz...

luckily i ducked behind a dumpster threw a can ( montana of course juz like my boyy trane ) and shot it wit my desert eagle... that took care of the 12 pigz dat was chasin a brotha...

hahahaha...

12. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

been jumped well painting and broke a couple fingers jumping from wall to wall

13. wasted1

wasted1 Banned

i got scar on my knee about year ago when i landed with knee on metal pipes. it was 12 ditches but huge hole front of knee :D i can make picture too hahaha

14. spc

spc Member

one time me and a bud were painting a wall and he thought it would be funny to yell cops. i jetted and the place we were painting had a dam chain between some poles and i didn't see it hit that mofo and got close lined fucked up my bow and had this big ass lump on the back of my head. my bud got a black eye for that shit.

15. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

I was bombing in the blizzard we had over in RI but i wasnt dressed properly and i got a really mild case of frostbite on my foot.. Its still kinda puffy

16. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

i was cgeting on top of this like 5ft tall power box an lost my balance an fell to onto the curb thing around it cracked my ipod screen ripped the shit out of my elbow witch had landed in sand an gravelan was bleeding profusely ... i layed theyre for like 5 minutes then cops came round the corner an i had to get up or just lay still so when the copsgot out an asked wat happen i said the damn ground hurt me so i was trying to sufocate it.

17. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

^ they thought i was on drugs i told them i had to go home an take my medication grabd the can that was like 10ft from me an walkd a few feet before it hit them what had realy happend then they said stop or wel shoot i kept going an proceeded to tell them i wasnt threatining anyone by walking away then started to run threw backyards an was gost got to my friends brib an cleaned my elbow off... still got the scars

18. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

Lmao

19. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i punched my boy in the fface dru=inking on saturday and fucked up two of my knuckles, fucking gay.

this one time i was bombing and out of no where comes this fat joe lookin mothefucker, so im like wtf is that and he was like YO YO I AINT PLAYING HOMEBOY I BE UPP ALL CITY KING BRAT BRRAAAATT!!! so i punched him in the face. cause everyone knoes cope2 is a fagggg

20. Slushi

Slushi Banned

That's just dumb.

You damn kids and your sweaters. Fuck being hip, in 4 feet of snow and -50 weather, I bundle the fuck up.