Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hair Spray

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by cielo, Oct 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

ok the only problem with this is... well many problems
    1 u can only fill the axe can like 1/4 full so thats what like 2-3 tags n throw-ups r outta the question
    2 its only not heat if u only have 1-2 can on u like y would u have 7 cans of axe in ur bag
    3 the first time u spray paint outta it (or if u fuct up doin it) it will have paint on the cap part

n if u dont want ur cans makin noise stick a magnet on the bottom
    FUCK

2. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

n yeah thats extremly toy like u can only c it in the rain?!?! wtf is the point of that pissin ur tag in snow is better then that, alotta ppl stay inside in the rain

3. whocares!?!?!

whocares!?!?! Senior Member

not everyone tags for ups
    a lot of times i don't give a shit if somebody sees what i do, it's for me to look at

plus you can guarantee that nobody's going to buff a hairspray tag, it'll run for as long as hairspray sticks to walls (how long is that...?). it's the same reason sometimes i'll do tags in really wierd places, like on the top ridge of doors, the bottom sides of boxes or garbage cans that not many people look at, i'll be there forever, who cares if only i know it's there.... visible is ephemeral, invisible is eternal isn't that in some video with a french dude and earsnot?

4. TESTER

TESTER Senior Member

has anybody ever tried transfering paint with one of those hoses that have two tips on the ends and you can mix paint. but just put paint into a small can, i have a small fixident can and a small glue can would that work?

5. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

AGAIN
    plus 4 number 2 what r u only gonna b carrying a can of axe n no marker or mops or neother graff shit cuz i dunno about u but a true artist always has someshit on them or thier hands r stained

6. stephenclemson

stephenclemson Senior Member

7. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

damn you just dont get it, people put paint into another can to disguise it!! and i agree this thread should be closed!

8. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

What The Fuck Are Yeu Doing? Stop Responding! Let This Thread Die> Its Soooo Gay No One Needs To See This

9. Bomber101

Bomber101 Member

you can go search it on youtube. Except other people use axe cans instead of hair spray cans

10. lolque?

lolque? Senior Member

hairspray. talk about a bad movie.

11. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

12. hitopykk

hitopykk Member

Fuck Da Hair Spray Jus Keep It In The Og Can If U Want To Make Ppl Think Itz Sumthing Else Jus Use A Magnet To Scilence Your Can And Get A Rapper From A Raid Can Dat Shit Fits Good

13. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Hahahaahh.. somebody sig that... i rann out of roommmm...

oh yeah.. why do people post in this thread, i only posted to laugh at that and rant stuff...

its a fucking thread about hairspray. learn how to fill em if you want, use the cap if you want... dont post about it.

14. thespraycanman

thespraycanman Senior Member

word who carea about puting paint in axe spray u fag just go and paint u think paintin ur town is diffcult try nyc and i carry cans dude just put them shits in a black shoping bag and go painting

15. ainywayaa2

ainywayaa2 Member

You should be aware that these are not complete guidelines. I have used hair spray and I experience many things that you do not mention. I read instructions on printed hairspray boxes and follow these guidelines.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023