Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Rile1, Jan 13, 2006.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknown_1

unknown_1 Elite Member

ask her to put on a show for you

2. d!P aLL dAy....-2oT-

d!P aLL dAy....-2oT- New Member

yo....just get a box and put all ur markers and shyt in it.....so...u can just say...mom....thats my drawing box........adn u can jsut start doing work on canvis...and tell ur mom to buy u canviss and let her noe that ur gona buy spraypaint to do some work on the canvis.....so....u can do some work on the canviss to keep her thinkin the paints for that....then u cna just walk out ur house wit a bookbag filled wit paint.....

its not to hard lol

peace :D

3. cowalski

cowalski Member

don't hide from them...
    convert them to your side.

start painting canvases / wood pieces / cardboard at your house, they'll eventually believe that's the only place you're using the stuff. A perfectly legal wholesome activity for an impressionable youth.

If they already know that you've hit up walls / trains before...here's what you do...have some sort of fake "revelation" where you "decide never to do illegal art again" or you "can't bear the thought of your art being taken down" etc...

When authority has a physical lockdown on you, its still possible to free yourself using your mind. Flex those jedi skills man..

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

just tell them whats up, they'll get over it. ive been leaving at 1am the past 3 nights to paint trains and bomb with one of my boys and my mom knows where im going and what im doing. although she has told me numerous times that "if you get caught im gonna let your ass sit in that cell"

5. ylive4death2come

ylive4death2come Member

i bought a footlocker recently and a combo lock, it works well no one has even asked to look in it. if your parents ask just say no. if they find it say your holding it for a friend.

6. good

good Senior Member

^^^^^yea holding iam holding a footlocker full of paint for my freind <_< or u can just put it to the man and tell them how it is and wat u are doing

7. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

OR, You people could be smart and just tell your parents that you do legal graffiti at skateparks. So everytime your going out to paint just tell them your painting at the skatepark. Its simple as that. That what my mom always thinks.

8. atlarge

atlarge Senior Member

^^^^or you could just hide it in your car, shead, or buy your paint the day your going bombing.......

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

or you could not be a pussy and just tell them

10. Crimeske

Crimeske Senior Member

shoes boxes. in closests basement, under your bed. crossbase. those are the numerous place i stash my shit.
    i think my parents have an idea i do cuz im always drawing and i have milliond of all kinds of markers lying around and caps. but i just dnt want them knowing after i got caught last summer.

11. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

All of you, kill yourselves, right now.
    Now.

Havik you too.
    <3

12. bla!

bla! Senior Member

When i started growing weed i was selling like mad and i would have like $2000 on me all the time so i couldnt open a bank accound so i lifted the bottom of my wall on a corner behind a table and i would put the money there :D .

It it might not be big enough for paint :(

13. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

i know a good place to stash!
    in your parents room they will never look there

14. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

Well in a closet or under your bed, I don't have to hide anything from my paretns they are cool with it....

Nosypainter

15. RotteN

RotteN Member

dude if u get stng manestsput themon the bottom of the can so the little metal ball doesnt rattle anymore...and yea just shash them in your cieling or something....what i do is keep them in the backpack and put it on my floor ....my moms not a snoopy bitch

16. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Okay listen people, this is where i hide real important shit

Unscrew and electrical outlet or a light swith and back their is a small cut out space where you can hide shit for long times and then just screw the plate back on
    its safe too so dont worry about getting shocked but this is best for money or pills

17. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Whos parents care anymore anyway? I mean I just hide Extc pills in their from my sister but Paint? Haha.

18. YNOT iN SF

YNOT iN SF Senior Member

i hide stiff in my ass....like pills and uh Cans..Markers too..

19. Head_Bussa

Head_Bussa Senior Member

hide it in the last place they would look

like ma friend has bein hiding his lighter by taping it to the back of her computer moniter
    he's been doin it for months and she dont kow yet

for paint i'd hide it in a tool box or something...
    or bust open yur wall and hide it in there and put a poster over the area with the hole...

20. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

all i do is get a box put my paint in it and put it in the closet. then i put my bag with some of my markers and some paint on top of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.