Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Holiday Battles

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by HëRbN, Nov 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. SinsAndInk

SinsAndInk Senior Member

I mean,right now I write FurryBallsPloppedMenacinglyOnTheTable so you might have to go out and buy some paper and scotch tape to make it work.
    ....but if you truly believe I think you could bust out some hawt cope2 like wyldstiles in your micro book,maybe if you dip your needle dick in some ink and use it like a quill?
    Real important question that has every thing to do with this battle and our discussion though man,Do you think Craig from friday really stole those boxes?

Nah i'm done,for now at least.
    I'm fucking with the name Okaer right now.

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Word. I'm writing recs now so ya. I'll meet you with that here in a few days

3. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Not an excuse, I just don't like doing letters that are 1.4" in width, it limits you.

4. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

Yo sins, dope ass name

5. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

I have a feeling a new generation of bombing science is about to be born. I'm hoping that B.S will be poppin again just like 2008-2012 or something lol.

6. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

So what's the deadline on this mofo? Christmas day itself?

And that would be nice PUTS, but it seems the graffiti scene has died down bit or spread out. Heaps of fools still on 12oz and on reddit.

7. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

Yeah, we do have a pretty good group of regulars on here though, so that's pretty chill. And I'm cool with Christmas being the deadline if everybody else is

8. SinsAndInk

SinsAndInk Senior Member

I don't see it,this place has picked up speed a little recently but it's still dead compared to how it used to be.I remember posting flicks,refreshing the page and there being five new comments from five different heads.Now th picture gallery barely moves twice a day.The toy forum is the most active section of b/s now and it's still only moving abut 1/4 the speed it used to,if that.
    Christmas day works.
    Im not a fan of the reddit graffiti subs.

9. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Yeah you guys are right about a lot of that. I really wished the graff scene was really active like in the past, maybe in the future it'll pick up. Sins other than you being smooth nuts did you have other accounts on here? Btw I agree with Christmas day.

10. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

yeah man i have this feeling that this shit is about to go down. idk graffiti has been asleep the past 4 /5 years, and new writers (at least around here) are being born i guess, so we'll see how this panorama changes. and im saying this and started writing like 3 months ago, i just remember the time my brother used to be a writer, he would write on a wall, the next week it was buffed by another graff, and there was so much beef, people were crossing eachothers shiet, crew wars, idk, it was so amazing... since like october i haven't seen one single new decent graff in my city.

11. SinsAndInk

SinsAndInk Senior Member

Ive had like 4 or 5 accounts on here.I end up making a new one everytime i break a laptop.

12. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Lol do you mean you break a laptop when you get mad? Or the laptop just gets old and stops working.
    @koda1 there has been a writer around town thats been getting up a lot recently CAB is his tag, I'll get some pic of his shit, there is another tag I see next to his tags all the time so maybe there might be 2 writers idk. I'm trying to get up a bit as well, i've just been scoping out spots recently.

13. SinsAndInk

SinsAndInk Senior Member

I break these things in all kinds of ways honestly.I've thrown then stepped on them crashed them.
    Things are a dime a dozen and i always just use the autosave for all my passwords so i never remember my login for shit man.

14. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

15. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

that's what we gotta do man, we all gotta try to get up, or graffiti dies x)

16. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

If I have time in the next few days I may add to it, but for now.

FullSizeRender.JPG

17. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

that's looking good, i dont dislike it at all, simple but nice

18. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Thanks man. I wish I cleaned up the leg of the R, fixed the edge of the P, and made the ornaments bigger.

19. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

yes, and maybe you should've close that S a little bit more

20. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member