Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Do You Role?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bla!, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

?

How do you role most of the time??

1. Alone

49.2%
  2. With someone else

50.8%
  1. aces

aces Elite Member

i have tried to get friends interested but they are like fuck no i dont want to get arrested so normally i go alone

2. Color

Color Member

I like to write alone when i doin proper peices but usually end up gatherin quite and audience....when it comes to quick shift bombin a crew is the way forward like

3. Tye

Tye Senior Member

Alone because I live in fuckin Arkansas HAHA :lol:

Number of writers-1, me

4. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

Bus
    i role in a bus
    fuckin clever eh?

5. Tye

Tye Senior Member

^HAHA :lol:

6. EMIR

EMIR Member

I was go with someone, just because they watch ur back for u, and could help each other getting over high walls

7. topclot

topclot Senior Member

I tend to go alone more, put i do tag along with crews alot so it all works out

8. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

"i roll with my crew but if im taggin alone especillay in broad daylight i get mad paranoid but theni get over it and hit up the wall even if someones lookin"

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tagging alone in broad daylight is jokes

9. RMA

RMA Elite Member

I'm a loner by nature so I always go out alone, if I'm out with some friends or somthing I'll put up some tags and stickers while we're walking around but I never paint with anyone.

10. As9sn

As9sn Member

I'ma loner i thought about the whole crew thing, but i don't wanna weigh nobody down and vice-verse, plus we all know people run they mouths a 'lil bit 2 much, so whether i racking, or tagging it's just me, even though at first i'm paranoid after a while i get into the mood and i'm gone. But the only time i ever clucked out was when i was about to tag a cop car, but ima go back and finish what i started soon

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

yeah man. i roll alone but only at night. if someone's down for some daytime stuff im down to aslong its not someone thats gonna be prancing around bringin attention. u just gotta be quick wit it though. not stupid.

real talk

12. "KASPER"

"KASPER" Member

I hate bombing by myself. I'd rather bomb a wall with the kr3w or with other taggers.

13. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

^^ ya i agree i find it pretty boring and really sketchy like if i go to the yard im forsure rolling with my crew....i had some pretty bad momments down there :unsure:

14. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

painting alone is sick when your just liek comong back from party or something, cause you may not be able to alywas go with someone, and thats preventing yuo from painting, thats why its good to be able to paint by yourself

15. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

alone, because if you get caught then you have to blame your self and not your home boy or girl.

16. 3mpir3

3mpir3 Senior Member

i like going alone at night and stuff but during the day when theres more heat and stuff u gotta have some one to back me up so i bring my crew or just friends

17. sens1

sens1 Senior Member

i go with one of my really good friends. we started together.
    there is no feeling like the one, when you go with someone you can completely trust.

18. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

twos company threes a crowd. babysittings never fun

19. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

ye i hate bombing alone, sketch out nd icaught a few to many beatdowns painting alone so since then i like to go with my crew or 1 really down kid who isnt gunna rat or leave you out to dry.

20. yoda

yoda Senior Member

every man for himself...i go solo..but i dont mind with the crew either.. ;)