Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Do You Role?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bla!, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

?

How do you role most of the time??

1. Alone

49.2%
  2. With someone else

50.8%
  1. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

i always go with someone else, im too fucking paranoid to go myself i dont see how other people do it. :huh:

2. kissorkill

kissorkill Member

i usually go with a crew of 3-4 people

3. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

I have a crew.. painting alone is boring

4. Cham

Cham Elite Member

back home I run with my fam. out here I run solo, becuase there is no one worth writin with

5. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

you go alone at night to bomb ... ??? :-/
    I never go alone first , graffiti is all about having fun ...and I can't have fun alone in the dark by myself ... whole crew is there !! They don't have to bomb , they are just making me a company ...
    I second , here , I can't never bomb during the day ...

6. buffadds

buffadds Member

I find writing with any more then three people can be just off putting, one other person is usually the most productive yet safe. I do go alone often though, it can be much less heat but you have no one to bounce thoughts off of or to warn you about a slow cruising cop car you wouldn't see otherwise. I love bombing on my own, but I still think it's pretty stupid, it leaves to great a gap open for error.
    ALLOT of people don't like graff and if it's late enough for you to be bombing then chances are it's late enough to chase a graffiti artist with hockey sticks. Not to mention it's like fish in a barrel for patrolling cops.
    I think we all like to think we're aware enough in the moment to see cops, but then one will tap you on the shoulder and kindly ask you to make him feel important by handing him you information and graff gear.
    fuckin piggies...

7. Rasp

Rasp Member

its really on how i feel
    usaully when i bring a friend along they are really paranoid and think that the cops are
    coming, and then it just ruins my fun, i need to get friends that arent pussies

8. faime

faime Senior Member

usually i bomb with a homeboy but dont share spots that shit takes too long

9. moltov

moltov Senior Member

I usually go with sumone or my crew, bombing alone is way to bait for me because I have no spotter

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I've only gone with one person and I've made him not paranoid and shit like that cause I honeslty don't give a fuck and he is starting to think like that I turned him bad.

11. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

alone, dont know anyone else to write with. :(

12. CombatGuru

CombatGuru Member

ummm im usually alone but on the rare occasion i go with a couple of other runners, i never go with taggers i don't believe in that shit. i agree it is a lot more fun with a helpin hand or two, plus you can help each other over the really tall obstacles if you need to get away (ie. an 8-foot fence is easier to climb with someone pushing or pulling you up). plus another's input is always accepted. on the other hand, more chance of being turned in, but with my friends, it was, is, and always will be "Ride Together, Die Together".

13. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

14. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i like 2 bomb on my own usualy but sumtimes i bring a few more peeps depends wot im bombing

15. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

Im not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but i like to role alone. I feel more calm when im by myself just skating along the roads doin ma thang. With some friends they like carelessly just do random shit on random things. I get nervous with my friends cause i never no what to fucking expect. But alone i can pace my self and write on what i feel like writing on. Not to mention my friends have been in the game for alot longer then i have...

16. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

Run with one friend most of the time.

17. JustKoolinB

JustKoolinB Member

In my opinion.
    Alone is best, other people just get in the way.
    Don't gotta meet up with people, don't gotta worry about other people
    Just get ya shit, get out, rip shit, come home.

ya know?

18. ENGULF

ENGULF Senior Member

i usually go wit someone cuz idk its like if ur alone u got a better chance of getting caught cuz u ot no one looking out 4 u

19. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

my crew consists of numbers near approaching Made U Look, and its fucking impossible for everyone to go bombing together, i prefer going a lone, because it's a good time for no one to be fucking bothering me and hassling me, or 2 close crew members

20. RMA

RMA Elite Member

fuck going with people, no witnesses, I don't want anybody to see that I did it or be able to connect it to me in anyway. I want it to be a total mystery to everybody as to how my shit got there.