Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to build up confidence to tag?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by hordeing, Dec 30, 2022.

Share This Page

1. hordeing

hordeing New Member

Hello internet,

I'm a teenager in a small town who's been really into graffiti and tagging for a while. I've been practicing for a long time and am actually happy with how my hand style is looking, but for the life of me I cannot get myself to go out and start tagging, and it's mainly a confidence issue. Do you guys have any tips for building up more confidence when it comes to tagging in public, or am I just going to discover a way to do that on my own?

2. MintyMinty

MintyMinty Member

Get out tagging without using a permanent marker or paint. Something like chalk or charcoal that washes off. This will give confidence to actually get out and do it because it’s not illegal/ no one can bust you for it and also it doesn’t matter if you’re not happy with your tag because it will wash away. If you don’t like this idea then find a spot you can go to in the day time which is definitely safe; somewhere you can be confident about being left alone and doesn’t matter if your not happy with how your tag turns out.