Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Aker.ATK

Aker.ATK Member

guys, is there any way you know of to get free stickers in the Netherlands? ive been searching for ages

2. Cadaver

Cadaver Senior Member

yea, too bad they dont ship to Europe
    any1 know where i can get them in Slovenia?
    no?

3. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

FUCK i jsut orderd 16000 shitty ones by accident is it the sticekrs i want from DHL or labels becuase i got the fucekd up saturday and internation sticker logos!!!!

4. klic

klic Elite Member

whered you order them from and what country do you live in? cuz ive been searching everywhere and cant find shit that delivers to canada

5. KespOne

KespOne Member

6. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

7. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

i just ordered 500. why did i never read this thread before. im excited now :)

8. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

Its a trap!!!!!!!!!

9. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

not gonna lie. you really did make my heart drop there for a second. lol

10. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

hahaha Admiral Ackbar is my hero. I don't know if this really is a trap but it does sound suspicious.

11. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

How so? Your ordering shipping supplies by the official United States Postal Service. That seems like the least fishy thing ever. Why no shipping and handling charges? Because their shipping it, and its their company, why would they charge themselves?

12. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

True, but wouldn't they question why a civilian needs 500 hundred stickers? And then a rise in stickers being posted in an area nearby?

13. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Haha, i doubt they count the amount of graff slaps in the area, then go to the trouble of finding out where a couple kids got a buttload of stickers, find out who ordered them, and then go and arrest them. Thats alot of work for a few thousand stickers, better to spend the time and tax money on crackies if you ask me

14. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

I know what you mean, I'm just naturally suspicious. But yea, I might just order some now.

15. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Everyones suspicious of free stuff, but I ordered some yesterday, seems pretty no strings attached....... If you dont believe me, then hey, you still have basically a 117-page testimonial XD

16. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

Hahaha forsooth.

17. Steelc

Steelc Member

I just got mine in today. It was in one little package, inside were two slightly smaller packages of 250 each. I've already been writing on them and shit. They're pretty sweet. But they took longer than the site said. I ordered them like last Monday and I just got them. Plus I ordered more yesterday.

18. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

For the people in canada you can order them from DHL but i have yet to find the perfect paper based label if anyone has orderd from DHl can they tell me what fucking one is good like the 280 C from USPS Thank!!

19. MsKo

MsKo Member

Can U tell me then please How to get free stickers in Poland cause on the post we ain't got post stickers like in USA ....

20. FtheMan

FtheMan New Member

Yo no joke want free stickers? Does anyone hear have a friend whose mom or dad is a mail carrier or works at the post office, or in general knows someone who works there?

Well my cousins friend gets us like 1000 free stickers when ever , cuase his dad works at the post office all he gots to do is ask and he gets as many he wants for free