Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

anyone up for it? cmon
    lookin towards maybe cezr if u r up for it? plz

2. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

yo i have an unopened stack of those good ups stickers ill trade for style wars on dvd strate up. lemmie know what you think man i used to have that dvd (special edition with 2 discs) but got rid of it about 2 or 3 years ago. ill send you all my blank stickers matter of fact. seriously get at me about it homey.

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

anyone up for it? cmon
    lookin towards maybe cezr if u r up for it? plz [/b][/quote]
    ill send you my blanks for style wars dvd with bonus disc. i have an unopened stack of like 500 i think then about 80% of another stack that i just tapped into when i got em. plus those stickers on the sheets they all usps too. lemmei know sumthing.

4. Shizah

Shizah Senior Member

full blank no watermark?

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i got some of those but not as many those are impossible to get now. ill part with em tho for that dvd plus the newer ones thats like a g's worth of stickers.

6. Shizah

Shizah Senior Member

are the g's worth watermarked.

7. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

most of em are yeah

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I got a 500 of the comepletely blanks left on continuous sheet. I'm saving them for the apocolypse...

That double disc style wars is fresh. The only thing that bugs me about the second disc.... They hyped up the Def Jux soundtrack, and only played small bits as background for interviews and shit, yet the whole half hour of continuous trains.... no fuckin music. That seemed like a no-brainer. Whatever. It's a nice set. Wanna know a cheap way to get that flick? Ask the local library to order it, then don't return it. (I don't condone library theft)... But that's what kids do here. It pisses me off too, cuzz they order all kinds of fresh shit and I wait for them to return it and they never do and I'm all "damn, I hate those kids" and then I'm like " I think I'll have another roast beef sandwich".

Cuzz Roast beef is the bestest. :wub:

9. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

yeah im pretty addicted to arbys cheddar melts and those gyros roast beef sammich's.

im going to the library tomorrow to see if they have style wars on dvd if not ill ask em to order it. ive been kicking my self in the ass for ever letting that one go.
    and yeah, they couldve put top to bottom burners video on there by co flo... at least.

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

When i had the 2002 issue labels, 228c's i didnt think much of them , and i was waiting for my new shipment of 228's to come in so i could make more stickers. but i couldnt wait any longer so i used the totaly blank ones, and i just figured i would get more totaly blank ones but to my suprise i got ones with water marks on them. THis was when the water mark ones first came out, I was pissed.

11. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

At least they got a bit of "Truancy" in there. That's my shit. Bottom burners? I'll have to check it out. Maybe they got it on Napster. Did you ever see "Def Jux presents: Revenge of the Robots"? That's a dope documentary and it's got a buttload of tight extras.

( I'll delete some of this banter later, don't worry kids)

12. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

yeah i had that robots dvd when it first came out i got it for 15 bucks at best buy but it wasnt that great of a dvd IMO.

i actually have the single for top to bottom burners its a cd with sick art on the disc and it also has "workers needed" its just a beat that they tell you during the intro to that track to write something for it, record it then send it in and they'd use the best one but that never hapened i dont think. cds old too haha that guitar riff on it is the fuckin shit, on top to bottom burners i mean. that wah wah lick ya know what im talkin bout?

13. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

got aim? i can rip the disc and send it to you like tomorrow or prolly the next day which will be wed. prolly tues tho if ya want it that is.

14. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

anyone up for it? cmon
    lookin towards maybe cezr if u r up for it? plz [/b][/quote]
    pm me your info i might be able to send you some this weekend

15. TheTuan

TheTuan Member

shit 2 day will b 14 days with out mine..

16. aces

aces Elite Member

Get DHL's they're completely blank and they come in like 3-4 days.

17. meek2

meek2 Senior Member

i can get people sticks that live in da uk pm if u want some

18. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

check ur pm nosypainter

19. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

allrighty

20. Soze One.

Soze One. Banned

i ordered 500 of the usps ones