Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Try the different postal service sites. Or do the first thing I would have done which Is read the other posts. In the first 15 pages im sure you will get an answer.

Fed ex might send them to you? IDK though. Try DHL and all the others. They have to send them to you. People mail things from all over the world!!!!

2. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

lol.....

I dont think they are gonna do that shit? The postal service makes so much fucking money. What do they care what people do with free stickers anyways?

I think I smell bullshit in this tread?

And if this IS the case, Im ordering enough to last me lifetime.

3. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Its been like two days now...... Hoping they come soon.

Im all happy I ordered and I wanna go try these fukkas out.

Look back at my pic lol... I took a screen.

4. DareTwoCompare

DareTwoCompare Member

Have yall gotten the DHL Stickers they're big as hell and free go to the website (DHL.com) And order some.

5. DareTwoCompare

DareTwoCompare Member

The USPS by my house dont have the stickers lyin around I have to ask for them. How long should I wait to go get some more??????

6. cL1.

cL1. Senior Member

^^ dont really know how long 2 wait man, i've never gone to the post office to pick up some labels.
    just keep the ones u got and order some online..
    that way u have a couple labels for right now, then u'll get some more inthe mail.
    and i doubt u'll need more than a brick

7. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

The fucking DHL ones came in two days. Now with the USPS ones they stil havnet come?

The DHL ones are nice and big. Ive used almost 25 of the large ones in the past couple days.

Ill tell yall when they come. Its been like 5 days or so I think.

Do you guys think they are gonna start making people pay for them? Someone in the other thread said that they are gonna track them things down.

Cause writers have been using them so long now or some shit. What you guys think?

8. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

9. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Haha I think I have that World Industries sticker somewhere.

10. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

hit it up once every few weeks till you get a phat collection like me i got like 7000 just chilling in my room...

11. DareTwoCompare

DareTwoCompare Member

Hey clockwork I got my DHL stickers the very next day and my usps stickers still havent come in its been like 5 days

12. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

sick man :D

13. Soze One.

Soze One. Banned

14. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

hit it up once every few weeks till you get a phat collection like me i got like 7000 just chilling in my room... [/b][/quote]
    Nosey if those are 2002 editoin ones then props to you, normaly i would tell people that their fuckin stupid for ordering so much because their never going to use them all. But since they came out with water marks on them now then if you have alot of the old ones your lucky, and i know you share with people alot so its cool. But any one else who is going to do this dont, its fuckin stupid, yes their free but your never going to use them all, and it just takes longer for them to get to the peple who are actually giong to use them. And the reason they water marked them is because of so many people ordering them and not using them for the purpose they werre intended for.

15. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

16. SET

SET Member

I ordered 1000 of the bigger ones.
    They should be coming in today or tomorrow.

17. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

there are no, "bigger" ones...unless you ordered from regular old ups

18. SET

SET Member

There's two different sizes, the larger one of the two are the ones that i ordered.

19. Original "SPYKE"

Original "SPYKE" Member

Ya, so this free sticker thing is cool and all, but what about dudes in Canada, What am I supposed to do?... HelP!

20. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

it sucks if you live out of country i guess youll have to see if they have anything in canada....