Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

ive got heaps of graffiti movies i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for usps or dhl stickers (big ones), ive got over 10 movies so yea pm me and i can tell you the titles.

2. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

ive got heaps of graffiti movies i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for usps or dhl stickers, ive got quality of life, terror fabulous, style wars, stockholm subway stories, war 1, men in black 3, 10 mins graffiti, friendly fire, sprayed conflict australia, rock and roll the movie, kings and toys. pm me. ps iw ill send them on dvd!

3. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

Hello I am new to this website and was browsing the toy forum cause I am one and noticed a thread on USPS stickers and i thought tawesome i have known about the free stickers for a while but never got around to gettin any until today 2packs of 25. Unfortunatley I am not the greatest at pieces so I mainly focus on the character aspect as a result of being a cartoonist by hobby. Im sorry this post is long and draining but just wanted to say hello and establish my presence Ill post some characters soon. Only thing I noticed was that you guys havent posted many stickers with drawings on them just an observation.

-Stinky-

4. ebunny91

ebunny91 Member

...deosn't look or feel very weatherproof

5. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

i know there is a lot abaut these sticker help information, and here is another one..,
    upsp stickers are great,but they take to much time to come, so i order dhl, whom come in like 3 days. Their huge and but the maximum order is 50, but thats still enought to start off.
    They came in this big yellow envelope, and asked to sign your name, no qustions no answers.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/ArtemKorobkin/DSCN1201.jpg
    i already unpacked it, thats why its ripped.

6. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

7. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

8. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

Those look great. They look big enough to have a whole slew of characters on them. I hope you post some that you have drawn on soon.

9. Kraken

Kraken Member

not that hard I ordered about 500 ups then 1000 DHL and 500 us postal but most the time I walk in and grab handfulls.

10. TASHi

TASHi Member

i want some of those dhl stickers but i'm too damn lazy to go search if they're free and w/e. so are they?

11. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Hey scope, what's the name of those stickers? Which ones did you order off the site?

12. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

Order the WebShip/CorporateShip Label-Form 1239

13. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

14. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

15. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

16. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

17. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

quit posting like this...you can add all your information into one post [/b][/quote]
    ye, it might work just great// but whats the difference. does it hurt your feeling if i get a little more posts than needed....hmmm, i dont know....

18. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

^^^^
    BAAAHAHAHA
    :lol: More Respect For More Posts :lol:
    Shiiii Son ... You'll Just Be Regarded As A Post Whore
    Nothing More <_<

19. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

... who cares about the packaging
    all that matters is the size of the stickers
    just flick that ...
    its not like your going to wonder what that weird yellow and red envelope is with DHL stamped on it real big when it shows up on your doorstep ... for real

20. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

ARMAwonR, buddy ol' pal, idk abaut post whore...guess it just seems too hrash ....eihhh, im just helping out these folks with some great info on how to make their life a bit more esier being a toy