Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Pit13

Pit13 Member

Which labels were they from dhl?

2. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Read thru the thread. The answers in there. I should post the links in new 2 graff thread so we can give this gay ass thread a rest. There's only 2.5 answers to all of this threads questions

#1- USPS 228's and 228c's are basically the same thing and can both be ordered online for free in bundles of 500 at a time, but don't get carried away or they'll bust you and if you don't know where to get stickers by now, then you probably don't need to be using them.

#2-DHL's are for baddasses. I don't even use dhl's. This thread is in toy forum. Practice with some hello tags and some of moms addy labels..

#.5- Did you know you could send youre picture to a company like Sticker Guy or W/remote and have 250 black and whites printed on vinyl for 35 bucks?? It would save you some time, and I know you got the cashflow Mr. laptop, cable internet big baller.... ;)

I don't need any of the 3. I AM a screenprinter. B)

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

no shit i might look into that sticker for 35 bucks thing. imma go search google.

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Go to peelmagazine.com. Printing forum. first thread. it's got a breakdown of all the sticker printers. I like those two cuzz you don't have to do anything digital. You can just send a design in the mail, but they got cheap color stickers too. w/remote has the best deal in IMO.

5. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i have so many usps i dont know what to do with.
    ive started just using them for random things around my house.
    and it still seems like ive bearly used any.

cezr-your a screenprinter?
    my parents do that.
    but they wont let me print stickers, just because id be taking up a screen.
    but i saw a one color at dick blick for like $100 and i bet i coukd make the same thing for about 10, maybe less if i can find some wood.
    ANYWAYS.
    im gonna make a sticker printer thingy.

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

haha. Yeah. I just started on Wednsday. It's a great company and I'll be able to work there as long as I want. It's the first job I've had in 10 years that I actually enjoy. Now I know how come you knew so much about sweatshop shirts in that one thread shifted started. :lol: I'll eventually get an apprenticeship to the inhouse art department at my job, but first I wanna learn everything on the floor, so I can start my own company later on. Shit is expensive tho. Anyways, stickers are cool. Stay in school, and don't drink water from the YMCA pool.

Cuzz kids pee in that shit.. My word. I know I did.

Free vinyl scrap for me. :wub:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3700/im000614tn2.jpg

7. Zyrc

Zyrc Member

Im a little to lazy to look in this entire thread if any1 has already asked this question but i ordered about 50 stickers from the usps store and it said u had to pay like a dollar for shippin. Dont get me wrong, i have the fuckin dollar its jus i wanted to know if u have to mail it or pay by check cuz im only 15 and if i have to use a credit card or sum shit my mom would get pissed cuz...im not gunna lie...she's cheap and lame as hell. I just wanted to know how u pay the shippin...if u have to at all

8. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

where do u live, if ur in the us and u ordered from USPS u dont need to pay for
    shipping, a mailman brings it in the "mail"

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

haha yeah.
    they only do sweatshop free, and dont print on american apparel because dub charneys some sort of women harrasing prick?

dude. im good at school.
    i do like, the opposite of fail at school.

10. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i agree

11. Zyrc

Zyrc Member

i live near chicago. Jus so i know i dont gotta pay...thankz l8r

12. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

:) I love chi town, i live like 4 hours away from it

13. raven

raven New Member

i just checked out this site.. great guys!
    and anyways... i live in indonesia (thats in asia for all u smart kids)
    can some body mail the usps to my place?
    ill order it to ur place then ull mail it to me (u can take 1/200)

thanks guys!

14. mazermcb

mazermcb Member

i used to jack my labels from the USPS at kedzie and 61th or 62th.... i think.... when i used to live in chicago.... ahh i miss doing that lol

15. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

it says it wont ship outside the us from online is there any way i can still get it to my house i live just outside of Toronto in Canada

16. JaZeaK

JaZeaK New Member

17. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Is anyone willing to do this I send my stickers to ur adress (cause i have my own account) and u send them down here to me in exchange u get to keep half the stickers?

18. erambik1

erambik1 Senior Member

if one of my brothers from across the sea is willing to post me some USPS stickers for small fee .. PM me B)

19. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

i ordered 50 DHL labels, and they came in two days!
    i ordered 500 usps labels on the same day as the DHL's, and they still ahven't come yet, slow fuckers :blink:

20. dim

dim Elite Member

i live in toronto would i have to pay?