Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Meet Other Writers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by imported_admin, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

edmonton seriously sucks
    its so bad that toys are pretty much called legends here

2. TASR

TASR Banned

3. RKO43

RKO43 New Member

I met my partner by accident in a tunnel

4. sexy zombies

sexy zombies Member

shit i cant find anybody.

5. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

what about "t-dawt"??

6. Buax

Buax New Member

I'd suggest you find a area/wall which is already written on and you've noticed has more work on there every week or so, then go out there during night, write and hopefully you'll bump into somebody. Just a tip, make sure you don't write over somebody else's work, because they might be there and won't be too happy.

7. sexy zombies

sexy zombies Member

8. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Just go to the nearest legal wall, if you see someone staring at the pieces thats on it, its probably a writer. Or just go to a mailbox and stare at the tags and sticker for about ten minutes and wait till someone ask you if u write.

9. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

fuck other writers.most other guys are egotistical assholes...some are cool tho.haser was a chill ass dude.hes the only other writer other than spels that i met that didnt think they were the king of the world basicly.

10. ~OutKast~

~OutKast~ Member

How I got into a crew was, I just hung out at night at a nice graffiti spot and some kids came up to me and we started doing throwies. :)

11. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

COOL

is ur cR3w K1nG$ d3$tr0Y?

12. TRES

TRES New Member

i was trying to meet some other writers the other day. I went to this chill-ass spot called the moon. then I heard shouting and saw leaves falling over the edge of the tunnels. (there's this toy called cisco who's got some beef with me). I thought it was him, or a cop. so I run back and forth to the edge of the tunnels, until i hear whoever it was coming down into the tunnels, and i pulled myself up this 6 or 7 foot ledge. I'm about to haul assssss outta there, and i see that it's my friends, alfredo and cody. little fuckers came down there to take a piss. my legs were shakin like nothin' youve ever seen. Damn..

13. markingz.

markingz. Banned

dude, same with me man, except the few writers that are up actually have dope tags but cant tag for shit.

14. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

Is LRG clothing strictly a graff/hiphop brand only available in graffiti shops and hiphop shops or can you get it at normal clothing stores cus i saw some kid at my school with a LRG shirt so would you guys think he might write?

15. nisko101

nisko101 Member

Nah, I know a few kids that don't write and wear LRG.

16. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

id look more for paint and ink stains than the brand of clothing a kid wears, imo..
    and mad people rock lrg.. its not just for "hiphoppity grafftagzors"

17. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Graff shops...
    I've met legends like Kubo,Dr.Rabias and Mr.Fly there.
    I mean don't hang around all day, try to befriend the staff and just find shit to talk about then you'll meet people.

18. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

its a skater brand

19. Akosta Phoebia

Akosta Phoebia Member

heaps of the boys tag out here, only a few peice, and none of them are much better than toy.

20. k'n1ve

k'n1ve Senior Member

Aint too much shit in my town, and what you do see just stays... nothin ever new. I need to meet some writers tho cuz my friends that do are outta towners so we only get tagetta every once in a while...