Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Meet Other Writers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by imported_admin, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

fuck u......... u folow me around everywhere i post u nvr have ne thing good to say so just shut the fuck up :lol:

2. SouR.oNe

SouR.oNe Senior Member

flow is insane...murking tugboats lol

3. Schiz

Schiz Member

The only problem with meetin up with people in my area, is the fact that almost all of them think their shit don't stink. I used to idolize them before i met them. We had a few spots met a few great writers one has taught me alot since im a toy, but the rest are way to good to even talk to me..BAH

4. chig

chig Senior Member

/\ /\ /\ all writers are somewhat cocky IMO.

haha yeah i met my first writer in the county. he was in there for bs traffic tickets. once you know 1 person who writes, you will usually meet many more and thier friends friends know or can get ahold of any1 who writes in that area. six degreeezzz bitches.

real chig

5. vman

vman Elite Member

6. wordsmith

wordsmith Senior Member

im tryin to meet some local writers in my city aswell...we got this undergroundhiphop store which has grafffiti supplies so i hope to see some there one day.

7. LoZt

LoZt Member

if you do meet someone, dont ask for their cell number..

heres what you do, if you meet someone, and they dont want to talk, dont keep talking and dont annoying them, and in like, the middle of a conversation, take your cell phone out, and like, check something... if they want to contact you that way, they will ask, dont ask.

trust me, on this one.

8. someone else

someone else Senior Member

everyone knows that writers are pretty cocky about what they do, and in most cases don't make a deal about covering it up. this is especially frequnt with newer younger writers, who are the ones you will want to be with at the beggining levels. if you see some punk kid with paint on his shoe and a sake tee, then don't hesitate to aproach them. also, people wearing hats made be local writers is ussually a big indication. just be polite and don't try to sell yourself to them as hot shit. should work for you.

9. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

to meet other writers you can go here, just check it out ,it looks preatty cool
    link

preatty self explanitory from there

10. PANIK

PANIK Member

Man any graffitiers who are or around Logan Square in Chicago holla at me I got cans and marker holla at me at [email protected]

11. someone else

someone else Senior Member

holla!

12. BELLA

BELLA Senior Member

ne 1 in the Yay.....Killa Kali...?

13. chi-towns-Flava

chi-towns-Flava Member

YO YO CHICAGO IN HERE YO PANIC WAT UP ANY CHI TOWN PEEPS TALK TO ME

ITS YO BOY DEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

14. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

there is like 2 other writers where i am, im pretty sure they both go to my school, cause there are tags and stuff around the school, and the area.

what should i do to try and meet them, i go out and write but i never see anyone.

also, anyone think a dj, like records and stuff like that store will sell graff supplies.

15. stuki

stuki Member

nerdx, I don't know of a vinyl shop in otown that sells supplies... I used to spin alot and never saw any...

16. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

you in orlando?

or you just used to spin?
    well i sent them an email, i found their site. but i dont think so either.

17. @zune

@zune New Member

Hey im new I practice everyday hope to obtain some skills in vector style...
    If you dont know what it is check out this famous krew at 123klan
    if you wanna chat with me about Graffiti or any kind of art sticker, photography etc. hit me up on AIM at urbanchaos000
    O and if there is any important recipes and techniques I should know please PM me so I dont have to be a toy forever.............SERIOUSLY :D

18. stuki

stuki Member

I'm in that general area...

19. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

anyone in essex county nj? or in jersey city?

20. splash1

splash1 Member

if you know any writers just aproach them and speak to them but dont be afraid just be yourselve!!!!!!