Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Meet Other Writers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by imported_admin, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

You gotta remember that most of the kids here probably dont even write [/b][/quote]
    I just wanted to get into the whole quoting thing really, since the last three people quoted are from the 204.

2. Confuz

Confuz Senior Member

I tried meeting kids by tagging up some of the stalls in my school and seeing if anyone else would follow....well some did and the tags were horrible. im a junior now and last year there were so many good writers but i never got to meet any of them so they probably all graduated. i live in Bensalem and go to a Catholic HS in the Northeast (Philly)..its ok but i know there are probably a lot more good writers that go to my local Public HS

3. HOWTHAFUCKCOULDIKNOW

HOWTHAFUCKCOULDIKNOW Member

its complicated...when u get better and shitt..when uve got noticed.. u wont find em.. theyll find u.. and they'll contact uu on some way.. :).. hang around in some fame spots.. or summit like datt...when i was painting on a fame spot... and when i almost was dun wiv ma piece..like 3 guys camed.. and they started to talk wiv me.. :).. only probs that peeps think theyr better than u only cus u like hav a simple tag.. and they have like the ultimate tag.. but they cant even do a piece.. and my pieces is much better than theirs.. so in that way ive earned theyr respect.. ;)

4. HOWTHAFUCKCOULDIKNOW

HOWTHAFUCKCOULDIKNOW Member

Hahaha how old r ya? 12?..

5. Confuz

Confuz Senior Member

Hahaha how old r ya? 12?.. [/b][/quote]
    what are you a fucking retard i said im a junior in highschool
    fucking pussy

6. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

7. GRIM

GRIM Member

i meet alot of writers at school and at art stores also anywhere were they sell hip hop shit u will usually meet alot of writers there

8. GRIM

GRIM Member

i meet alot of writers at school and at art stores also anywhere were they sell hip hop shit u will usually meet alot of writers there

9. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

^^^tell me u write grim lol

10. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

:huh:

11. YNOT iN SF

YNOT iN SF Senior Member

^^lol yea

i meet a lot of writers in my schoool too..
    especialy in art class....Ppl got Skills...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAAHAHHAHA

12. mechguy

mechguy Member

Well there are several ways to meet writers I was just very lucky. You can usually go to local legal walls, unknown spots that are popular etc. Heres my story, Im just a kid I started this summer with my buddy we formed a crew with a bunch of other people and we went down to the thoth oneday ( a very popuular graff spot in st catharines) with my buddies bro who was going to film a rap video. Hes a local rapper called En Are Spektre. Well anyway he knew a bunch of writers there and introduced us to Keans,Safe,Guts,Kaust and some others. What we didnt know at the time was that they were some of our cities greatest writers. So weve been learning from them ever since

13. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

14. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

i meet people from teh intarweb

15. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

16. mechguy

mechguy Member

Thank you! lol

17. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

I havent met shit for writers around here since the scene is pretty dead....We got a headshop called Professor's that had a mural done inside by this guy from Minneapolis but other than that--No real graff scene since 00' or 01'

I got puzzled tho cause there was some imposter tags n shit around here, cause theres this writer called Muse, but he doesnt even live in MN--but i saw the same exact throwie cept put up as like...one of them single colored bombs on this train bridge--Got leeched off of art crimes i think..

If you cant find writers around where you're at, get people interested in writing..maybe teaching em how to do shit will help you learn even more

18. ztec

ztec Member

is there ne writers from middlesbrough (england) on BS ?

19. MegamanX

MegamanX Senior Member

20. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

go on a local site or this site BS. Most michigan writers go on ISD. Just talk to people judge their work, let them judge yours and if your good you'll get invited to the Alley(legal) or another graf hotspot around here. If theyve talked 2 u for a minute and u show them ur work and conversate and be friendly they wont think ur 5-0 ... unless your weird. If u straight up ask them u write? Lets chill theyll be like wtf? Why do u wanna write with me so badly? Ur a cop.