Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. elcs

elcs Elite Member

soooooooooo good!

2. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

holly shit man i got dragged out to one of these shows by some gerl..... its all these younger dudes with hair over there eyes all like ///0\ with there gerl pants and cut up gloves and furr everywhere jumpin around like rag dolls. IT WAS HORRIBLE.... THEN THE BANDS PLAYED!!!!

NEVER AGAIN.

3. thenumbertwelve

thenumbertwelve Senior Member

i used to really like them befor they released there second album, i dont care for them anymore, i cant bother to change my name either

anyways check this out found it on youtube

cryptic slaughter- stepping stone
    soooo crazy

cryptic slaughter- minor threat cover

4. elcs

elcs Elite Member

5. thenumbertwelve

when i said the cryptic slaughter video was crazy i ment its crazy that theres finally a video of them on the net and for it to be an unrecorded cover that i have never heard is even better..
    the project x videos are pretty nutty, its cool to see a live video of them.

6. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

stepping stones actually a monkees song that minor threat covered, but that cover is ill regardless

7. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

8. joshBUST!

joshBUST! Member

for real? when?

9. bigtakeover

bigtakeover Senior Member

a few months ago, last show was at the cambridge elks lodge.

10. thenumbertwelve

11. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

there are no hardcore bands in my town , but I'm going to change it !!! ... hahea hea hea ...
    there's one hardcore band , "Tigrevi" ... but , they released one album 1999. ... and that's it ... :-(

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

Modern Life is War - DEADRAMONES

that's the best clip from a show here that i could find. that was probably one of the best ones i've been to. Hollywood/Outbreak/MLIW/This is Hell/Bane

13. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

14. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

hell yeah brotha, the fringe is where its at (im rite next 2 da city) but i hate on all dem boys way out n da soccermom burbs

15. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

hell yeah brotha, the fringe is where its at (im rite next 2 da city) but i hate on all dem boys way out n da soccermom burbs [/b][/quote]
    oh so all the real hoods that go into your area to steal bikes toughened you up then huh.... musta had alota haros.

naw im playin
    but honestly im in a suburb "right outside the city" right now and all i see is dudes soft as cheese. all fake all weak. and im a pretty small dude.

16. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

lol, i know wut u mean....iits all black round here so we got black "wiggas" lmao, black suburbia is hard 4 a cracka like me u know, the drug addicts n gangbangers r the only hard 1s lol

17. FAZE2*TWS

FAZE2*TWS New Member

im into hardcore, im into metal and im into rap. listening to hardcore, metal, or rap doesnt make me a better or wose writter. listening to rap just gives me the feeling of Graf and bein in a city.

18. dirtesanchez

dirtesanchez Member

what up niggas!?! im from the 479 hardcore scene. just started writing a few weeks ago but im having fun with it!

19. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

Hardcore and Graffiti ? why not ... ? :p

20. MAST

MAST Elite Member

hell yeah brotha, the fringe is where its at (im rite next 2 da city) but i hate on all dem boys way out n da soccermom burbs [/b][/quote]
    oh so you hate them because of where they live and how wealthy their parents are? you're tough as nails, let me tell you.