Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

oh so you hate them because of where they live and how wealthy their parents are? you're tough as nails, let me tell you. [/b][/quote]
    Haha. :lol:

Don't get your panties in a bunch just because you and your family aren't as successful as someone else's might be.

2. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

oh so you hate them because of where they live and how wealthy their parents are? you're tough as nails, let me tell you. [/b][/quote]
    nah, u misintepreted, i hate those areas n alotta the fags that live in em (u know, soccer playing kids who stay at home n play videogames all day n don't smoke weed), but being from a pretty middleclass privelaged family myself i dont judge ppl cuz of the money their rents got....i mean ive known kids who come frum uppermiddleclass families, go 2 private schools, yet end up as methhead bums

3. -eror-

-eror- Senior Member

nah, u misintepreted, i hate those areas n alotta the fags that live in em (u know, soccer playing kids who stay at home n play videogames all day n don't smoke weed), but being from a pretty middleclass privelaged family myself i dont judge ppl cuz of the money their rents got....i mean ive known kids who come frum uppermiddleclass families, go 2 private schools, yet end up as methhead bums[/b][/quote]
    You're a fucking loser.

Maybe if you quit smoking weed, you'd be capable of typing a proper sentence.

just sayin'.

4. yesrejwen

yesrejwen Senior Member

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

6. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

You're a fucking loser.

Maybe if you quit smoking weed, you'd be capable of typing a proper sentence.

just sayin'. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

7. -eror-

-eror- Senior Member

No, no, all my closest friends drink way too much and smoke probably more than that douche, but I just hate stupid people.

i.e. him.

8. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

:lol: what i love the most about this

is the fact that ive seen that lineup 3 or 4 times before. <_<

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

we don't get amazing shows too often. i'd give my left nut to see that lineup with that crowd again.

10. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

11. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

yeah mongoloids are local and cool kids. check em out

12. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

13. plane06

plane06 Member

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    dude shut the fuck up, where the hell you from anyways. no one does it fucken harder then here oin the fucken bay area. you can fucken touch the bay. fuck that

14. MAST

MAST Elite Member

as in, molest?

15. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member

what the HELL is a "hardcore kid" that writes? sounds like emo kids cousin

16. joshBUST!

joshBUST! Member

you've gotta be kidding me.

17. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Haha. Come on dude...

18. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i remember you from a loooooooong asss time ago. b33f. you're dumb. hardcore AND real emo have nothing to do with jet black swooped hair and girl jeans, for the record.

19. forrhead

forrhead New Member

i love hardcore. but fuck your district ws es wtv animosity shit...some hardcore has a good message but realistically it has no musical value anymore. very few groups elaborate and attempt to develop the genre into something more than what it is. and yes. fuck fashioncore, theres nothing more fake less sincere, than someone who dresses up like everyone else and dont think for themselves. but maybe something to consider is the fact that most hardcore kids look very similar too, just because they dress more appropriate in terms of what one might call proper society doesnt mean that your ideas of voicing opinions and "not being a carbon copy of the guy standing next to you" arent being unconciously emulated at your hardcore shows. so please, i think we should all open our mind up to different groups, unite for whatever ideals we believe in, but not limit ourselves to knee-jurk violence just because one person may like a band that you dont, however absurd he may seem. keep it real.

and for the record SB 805 hxc punx wtv the fuck you want it to be ...its our home...

20. elcs

elcs Elite Member