Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. elcs

elcs Elite Member

hardcore refers to hardcore punk. i dont really know what hardcore metal is? Bands like Dead Guy or Unsane, i guess...but judging by you liking Lamb of God and Chimaira and Caliban, you're probably just refering to terrible metal.

2. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

NJ Bloodline is quite possibly the second best band in the history of the world

3. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Hahaha.

4. cezns

cezns Member

:rolleyes: Moron.

5. Cham

Cham Elite Member

saturday night

I-object, Toxic Narcotic, leftover Crack..... just bought my tickets

6. Cham

Cham Elite Member

same...... hahaha

7. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

parkway drive
    devil wears prada
    job for a cowboy
    atreyu
    agust burns red
    bmfv
    thats the music taht i listen to
    fuck you kids who hate, guns are for show, talk is cheap mutha fucker

8. the terror of E

9. vowels

vowels Senior Member

In my opinion "hardcore" is a huge genre with many sub-genres which may include bands such as American Nightmare, or Atreyu, or even Lamb of God. Hardcore is just a heavy type of music, even though it started off as a punk-y, thrash type of music, the word "hardcore" has evolved and included itself in tons of other music and also influenced millions of bands to play certain things and do certain things.

Btw.. half the "hardcore" kids I know could beat your ass, so shut your lips. Get your head out of your ass and get your head into reality where it doesn't make sense to bash another persons lifestyle or likings for your own pleasure.

Thanks!

10. the terror of E

id like to see your "hardcore" friends try and kick my ass bro. im not a skinny little small kid, im 6'3" 240lbs and ive been in plenty of fights. ill gladly prove you wrong as well if you live in philly.

11. vowels

vowels Senior Member

Are you the one who's bashin' everyone in this thread? No, so why would you even reply to what I said, that was dumb. No need to justify yourself, especially for no reason.

12. the terror of E

you said it directly after i had said something, what the fuck else was i supposed to think. that and i dont see anyone else hating on people in here recently besides me when i made the atreyu comment. so why the fuck would you say something like that without giving any reference as to who it was about.

13. Cham

Cham Elite Member

and that kids list of "hardcore" is terrible.....job for a cowboy is over rated.....and grindcore....or some shit

14. vowels

vowels Senior Member

Last time I was on this thread all it was, was kids calling "hardcore" kids emo and shit and that was only like 3 or 4 pages back. Whatever lol

Job For A Cowboy blow, fun to play on drums but the band sucks

15. elcs

elcs Elite Member

the term "hardcore" has not evolved like you said it has. just because some idiot who knows nothing about hardcore called Atreyu or LOG a hardcore band, it doesnt make it so. People just use the term incorrectly. Hardcore is not Atreyu or Lamb of God. those are shitty fucking metal bands. atreyu is nu-metal as hell now, i dont understand how you could even say what you just did.

hardcore will always refer to hardcore punk. it will never refer to "heavy music" metalcore or emo. just because people use the term incorrectly (and all the fucking time) that doesnt change what it truely means. it doesnt mean that the term has evolved over time. it just means that there are dipshits who dont know what it actually means. thats it. it hasnt evolved, it has and always will refer to hardcore punk.

16. vowels

vowels Senior Member

That's your opinion of hardcore. Hardcore is a word. You are going to have to realize that hardcore isn't just one type of music. It's a kind of music that many sub-genres use as inspiration and use because it's the most popular thing to do. I personally haven't listened to Atreyu in 2 years so I wouldn't know what they are like now but that's besides the point.

Hardcore may have originated from punk but the breakdowns, two-step and circle pits that happen at Lamb Of God and Atreyu shows show that they are part of the Hardcore scene and that they have referenced and looked up to hardcore, just as we do.

It may not be your definition of "hardcore" but it's true. Hardcore isn't specified to one type of music but is included in tons of shit.

Whatever though, I'm not going to argue. I still think that Atreyu and Lamb of God are garbage but that's my opinion on Hardcore and I will quote an earlier post of mine to prove that I'm not some bullshit kid who thinks they know nothing. I've been listening to "actual hardcore", in your opinion, for about 7 years now...

17. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

HOODS IS COMMING TO ATLANTA
    !!!!!!! fun show to go to.

18. cezns

cezns Member

The Definition for hardcore has changed over the years the same way the definition for emo has.
    Sure we can get technical about which bands are really hardcore and who isn't.
    But does it really matter anymore?
    Arguing over a forum about what is really hardcore isn't going to do anything because there will always be those ignorant idiots who think they're right and know it all.
    Good for you if you think Atreyu and Lamb of god aren't hardcore, and Black flag is or Ceremony or Ruiner or anything alone those lines are.
    Kids will always be uneducated when it comes to music and its history.
    And lets face it, theres nothing we'll ever be able to do about it.

19. vowels

vowels Senior Member

btw.. anyone going to the floorpunch reunion if you could do me a huge favour pm me! please and thanks

20. BotoX

BotoX Member

hoods is gonna be here in a week.
    then nov. is xAFBx, Wintch Mob and a few others