Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

2. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

you dont even know me yet alone i never said where i lived
    for all you know i could live in iraq where it is the worst right now
    also to prove your argumentive thesis wrong i can live in the streets
    i got kicked out of my house for a year and i lived on and off the streets plus i did some of the worst things that you would only think about in your nightmares while you sleep in your pee wee herman pjs that mom bought you

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

if youre not gonna discuss your local hardcore bands and whatnot, get the fuck out. we dont need your stupid bickerig and shit talking in here

4. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

of course i wud he has glases.... and an army helmet ....four eyes heehee that dude looks pretty gnarly tho i don't think i wud say shit to him, when u said gangster thug i thought of the kids that were south pole and fubu and whatever... cus i hate them

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

word with that poster, time to make some wheat paste

6. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

what the fuck is your description of hardcore and since when did it become a noun
    you want to hear about my music? i listen to everything because im not a white closeminded little prick who thinks he is "hardcore" just by listening to rap and plus most of the rap music today isnt about being yourself its a damage to society because all they talk about is killing, murder, rape, and drugs. i listen to the real rap the kind that is all about self expression. whatever the fuck happend to tupac and BIG

7. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

this is about HARDCORE MUSIC, not hip hop, so get the fuck out. i dunno what you think hardcore is, but it has nothing to do with "rap"

8. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

hardcore = anything that would make any one cringe

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

10. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

umm...i made this to talk about hardcore and HxC painters. not bicker about stupid shit. i love hardcore and the way of dress only makes me mad because it is becoming a fad. and kids say atreyu and as i lay dying are hardcore. no they are not! there metal generes, but if you genually love hardcore then dress doesn't matter. its the music and message. now! how about some local bands? in denver we got In The Crosshairs, Killing Kings, (R.I.P) As We Speak and Fallen Alter and (R.I.P) One Dying Wish, Fight Like Hell. A lot of our good bands have been broken up, but we have some talent emerging in the 5280.

:ph34r:ninjas support the mile high hardcore

11. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

hell yeah havoc! lol! donny brook is fuckin bitchin! i love " lions in this game" awesome album.

12. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

yeah man, ive seen em like 3 times. last time i saw em was at teh Death Threat "reunion" show. they had played a showthe night before in CT and stayed cause they wanted to see DT, and they got to play the show too. it was fucking dope. cause they didnt have to even stay in CT but they did, and blew off a show in Pennsylvania or some shit to stay

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

youre nothing but a wack bitch with a big mouth and a big head, go curl up and die somewhere while nobody cares

15. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

16. ENIGMA

ENIGMA Member

man i hate atreyu.......... :angry:

17. ENIGMA

ENIGMA Member

i fucking hate metalcore........

18. (ace)

(ace) Senior Member

aser where ur from..??

19. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger