Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hardcore is alot more, raw i guess you call it, than metal. theres metal core shit though, with like solos and double bass breakdowns, not really my style. but like, think the agression of old punk, with better musicians. not to knock punk or anything though. i like alot of oldschool ish hardcore though, like, old earth crisis sounding bands, where they can be dirty as hell without all teh chugga chuggas and stupid drumbeats. youth crew is real good too, nothing beats a nice 2-step and floorpunches

2. -lustone-

-lustone- Member

has neone heard of parkway drive... band from byron in oz they rule.. i dont mind comeback kid either even tho im not relly a hardcore kid i still love it

3. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

alright! breakdown!!!!!
    hardcore was born from punk in the 80's. it was first called thrash punk because of how fast and loud and screamy.(screamy? oh well whatever) Old school hardcore form the 80's sounds a lot like punk and threw the years kids started to scream more and or growl. riffs ahve became somewhat more complex and harder and same with drums. also most hardcore has a positive message like being straight edge or vegan and sticking by your friends and families side and being true to yourself. but basically i don't want to type all of this history because that would take for ever..but there ya have it. HxC was born from punk.
    Punk is metal but played faster and has the long guitar solos cut out.
    metal is chugga chugga breakdowns, lots of double bass and those longgggggggggggg guitar solos.
    metalcore is the chugga chugga breakdowns, metal riffs with fast hardcore drums and usually the same hardcore message, but not always.
    im not the best at describing all this shit but here ya go. i aint no dictionary

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

if anyone has any, post up your ink. hardcore kids have good taste in tattoos, haha

5. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

uhg! digi camera is fucked! i will whenever i get it fixed i got some good ones

6. yerp

yerp Member

south jersey used to have a reall good hardcore deal awhile ago then it kinda died out. its back a little bit, but theres a little bit of metal and grind influence in it with some bands. no one at all writes in south jersey except for me and my 3 friends and like 2 people ive never met but arent bad

7. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

thats cool man. keep the graffiti alive!!!! never stop and bomb your ass off! :lol: small scenes can become big ones. in time

8. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

And this isnt a thread for me but I can reply to what aser said. I write aper...lol weird. But NY is a dying scene. Any motherfucker tells me its not, your stupid. Graff is dying and we need to keep it alive.

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

10. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

nice havoc. nice. im curios how do you get all those images in your comment box?
    not a real big computer guy...

11. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i find the direct link image tag by right clicking the photo and copying the thing that says location, and then put that link in between the image tags for hthis board, which ive memorized

[​IMG]

13. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

thanks man,

GORRILA BISCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH :lol: ALRIGHT!

14. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

15. yerp

yerp Member

FLOORPUNCH!

yo action news do you know Far Out? theyre around youre area i think.

16. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

yoyoyoyoyyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyyoyoyoyooyoyyoyooyyo! who likes B9?

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

fuck yeah, bridge nine has some good ass bands. like fucking first blood

18. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

well hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    first blood
    death before dishonor
    champion
    betrayed
    have heart
    carry on
    stand&fight
    GOOOOOOOOOOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Skarhead25

Skarhead25 Member

Chicago hardcore 312 right here home of the killer, arma angelus, and fall out boy

20. cess!

cess! Elite Member

same exact thing is goin on with rap right now