Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I want to get into graffiti this year

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Rhein., Mar 20, 2022.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Rhein.

Rhein. New Member

I started watching videos about graffiti and bombing and i want to get into it later this year. What are some things I should buy?

2. Pasc

Pasc Member

Honestly you don't need to go crazy. Get a blackbook (nothing fancy, just a sketch pad either hardback or softback cover), some pencils and erasers. Later on you can worry about markers and other stuff.

Work on handstyle first and the rest will come along. Do not rush it and write out the entire alphabet as often as you can make yourself.

3. RAGMO28

RAGMO28 New Member

My tip is to get the fu€k1est ugliest notebook that you have and try to be crazy with it, try tgas try names that you like try other people tags and bombs and the most important like what you do and do it till your hand is hurting hahaha. I will let her my go to youtubers so you can watch and get tips: Wekman, Resk12, Sive, Inevitable Rebels, Rebel 813, Doke, Parte BNU, YOUFO, sekor. Have a good trip bro.

4. Holahoops

Holahoops New Member

5. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

first thing you wanna do is to start connecting with writers. if you've got any social skills, having a simple conversation with someone with whom you've established some trust (remember, not everyone is open to chatting about graff) will give you a lot of insight into it.

get exposed to and take in as much information and knowledge about the whole graffiti world before even choosing a name for yourself let alone starting to practice handstyles (which many deem as step 1)

my step 1 is learning before actually practicing. watch documentaries. watch the essential viewing like style wars and shit. check out the most viewed graff videos on youtube etc... learn as much as you can and then go in totally informed and with a clear purpose.

best of luck!

6. WISER

WISER New Member

Youfo is a fake a** he just does stickers because he's a scared b****

7. MintyMinty

MintyMinty Member

How is a good way to connect with other writers? That’s why I’m on here because I’ve never met another writer - there isn’t in my area. So I don’t know if my style is whack- it probably is.