Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I was caught on a security camera

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by skelliconnection, Jul 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. skelliconnection

skelliconnection New Member

So a couple days ago I tagged up a couple places in my neighborhood but when I finished up at this one wall next to some business, I looked up and saw a security camera. I kinda blanked out and stared at it for a couple seconds before realizing and now I’m a bit nervous of what exactly they could do with that footage. I live in NYC not some small neighborhood so the chances of them seeing me and recognizing me are low. I’m worrying about what else could they do with the footage that could fuck me over. Possibly show it to the police? Not sure if they’ll see my face and roam the streets looking for someone that looks like me, but I’m wondering exactly what they could do with footage of me bare faced tagging their wall.

2. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Oops, I thought part covering your face was one of the ABCs of graffiti? I'd say depends if the business is used to it or if you're the first tag there and they throw a fit. If the business has a facebook page you may want to check if they've put your image up to 'shame' you. Chances are that they're used to seeing tags though and it's just another day for them

3. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

dont talk to police. u can get away with that shit in nyc bc to prosecute u is more expensive than the damages youve done. dont cop out, know that you have the right to remain silent. hopefully u didnt tag a whole block bc then you might be prosecuted. good luck.

4. Pagan-S4

Pagan-S4 New Member

Yeah don't worry bro, if the company even file a complaint the cops won't go through with it too much paper work it's sad but true haha. Good for us I guess.

5. Oath

Oath New Member

im gonna guess you dont really observe the surrounding area. i usually go to places you gonna tag beforehand and just stand around and seeing what time the area is the least busy and where the cams are located.

6. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

I do that for ages. Check the nearest shadow I can hide in and any escape plan

7. mopbucket

mopbucket Senior Member

This is dumb thread. Nothings going to even happen. Chances are it didn’t even record you.

8. Fantome

Fantome New Member

Hey I’m a bit late, what did you get? Or did you get away with it?

9. Drool808skag

Drool808skag New Member

Literally a needle in a haystack kind of situation. Especially in NY. Maybe if you lived in the middle of the boonies id think about worrying. Even then..

But what do I know. I ain’t got up for long enough to get caught really.

10. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

house security cameras bug me over here in my area.
    kinda lessens the graff in the area.