Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Important! The New World Order..long Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PureSole, Dec 6, 2005.

Share This Page

1. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

What the second amendment actully states is the right to bare arms to protect from enemies from within and from without. (not word for word obviously) but you will never see that written in a school text book or anywhere anymore for that matter

obama(or his wife) said something like "I guess there could be a reason to own guns but im not sure what it is." I guess the president has never read the bill of rights

I will never surrender my right to bare arms. The person who is sent to take my guns away will have a very bad day. is that clear enough

p.s. lolumad in a perfect state you would be right but this isnt one.

2. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

I agree with you. Right to bare arms should be protected. I find it odd that so many people are trying to ban guns.

3. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

they dont understand. the founders of our contry understood because they dealt with it as we are now. they understood that our current goverment wouldnt last and would eventually have to be replaced.

People now dont see that. they dont see the bigger picture they just see the news and all the news talks about is who got shot today. they see some kid got ahold of his dads gun an accidently shot his friend.

They cant imagine having to protect themselves against their own goverment. they think the enemies are across the ocean and you dont need a gun to protect yourself from someone half a world away.

4. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i can't speak for graffitizoo, but i sure as fuck am trying to do something about it. i work and live within collectivist communities at present, i distribute literature, i self publish, i help organize free markets, and i sure as fuck try my hardest every day to live outside the confines of the system. it's funny because most of these people trashing free markets and free societies have never actively participated in one..

on gun control: the brady bill and most gun control ordinances aren't there to prevent crime, they are there to disarm the population at large and to keep the cards stacked in favor of the state. of course i support community based grassroots decisions on the ownership of weapons, but i'll be damned if the us government, with their infinite stockpile of nuclear, biological, and automatic weapons, is going to tell me im more of a threat than they are.

5. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

i just dont see the point in HANDguns rifles fine but not a big fan of handguns.

6. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

vote bigel for best moderator

The goverment has already stripped us of most weapons that would be useful in actual situations I have been talking about. lolumad I agree for two reasons they are the least effective in an actual combat situations . second they are the weapon used most in actual gun crimes

7. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i love handguns

asked me if i had my piece, sure do two 22's in my shoes

8. devil at sea level

devil at sea level Member

not for nothing but i think its pretty obvious the fbi has stopped/are stopping numerous terrorist attacks time after time..
    theyre also not gonna let that shit go on tv about how they stopped something because really people would just go crazy..

also just because some terrorist shit usually goes down in a more urban location (ex. nyc, dc) it doesnt mean nothing could happen in assbuttfuck, iowa or something like that..
    keep your eyes open and be safe kids..bc thats really the only thing we can do in this imo..

9. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

how is it obvious? please explain how you know this?

one persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter

10. devil at sea level

devil at sea level Member

sigh, this sounds wierd but ive actuallly to talked to one of the head homeland security guys.. idk why he would have a reason to make this up or why i would go on her and post fake thing.. but they receive calls of terror threats literally all the time and some of them usually happen...like a threat to a nyc subway train and then they find 3 arab guuys with backpacks of lightbulbs filled with cyanide...they would of throw them on the train while the doors were closing..
    either way terrorist or "freedom fighter"..they kill people...and i dont wanna die..

11. NEGROSWITHKNIVES

NEGROSWITHKNIVES Senior Member

people like you guys are what is leading to 2012.......

BOMB HARD THE WORLD IS ENDING. Swine flu zombies yall

12. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

...That sounds a little hard to believe. They get calls all the time? Who is calling in to let them know...I dont think the terrorists are going around letting their plans be known. So I would have to believe we would be seeing terrorist attacks happening more often. Homeland Security isnt a 100% effective.

Americans are really to blame. We think we can police the world and their wont be a reaction. During the American revolution people fighting for our independence were called patriots, I have a feeling this time around we will be called terrorists.

negrowithknives...whats going to happen in 2012?

13. blaje

blaje Senior Member

Fucking "flue Vaccines" man, their only giving the real shit in elementary schools, there just giving everyone else placebo so their super virus kills off everyone that isn't programmed to have a hard on for the new world order.

there socializing the kids, so that when the rest of us are gone no one will stand up
    population control is a tenant of the UN and the NWO
    fuck all authority

14. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that at the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as the international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.

‘They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business.

‘These international bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection." -John Francis Hylan (mayor of New York City from 1918 to 1925)

15. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i can guarantee that your statement that terror threats "usually happen" is false. Tom Ridge and Rich Armitage have both said, on public record, that the vast majority of terror alerts are bogus. Think about the logic behind it; this country and it's citizens have been conditioned none-stop since 9/11 to see terror threats in everything. There are over 200,000 arabs living in the United States, and every time one of them boards a plane or stops to admire a bridge it's considered a terror alert. Of course nobody has stepped back and thought that maybe this might be blatant generalizing, but that's only because the government wants you to have a very vague, broad definition of what a terrorist is.

It's a helluva lot easier to give an 18 year old marine an assault rifle and tell him to go kill a raghead, than it is to do the same thing and tell him to go kill a father, son, brother, worker...in other words a man not so different from himself.

think before you eat this bullshit of terror alerts and racial profiling. get the facts and then make a decision, not the other way around.

16. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

^^^^^^
    Will never, ever be passed.

Bump. People can reason anything into existence, like religion.
    A posteriori beats down A Posteri.
    All running scared.....