Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Introduction, and How To Tutorial.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by jaysonr0, Sep 5, 2014.

Share This Page

1. jaysonr0

jaysonr0 New Member

Hey! Whats happening forum, so im new on this forum and i wanted to introduce myself, so i been bombing since i was 14, but i stopped when i was 17 for a few years and im getting back into it now, i have a huge passion for graffiti culture, it really always caught my eye, and its fun as fuk meng (srs) so i also make youtube videos, and i made one on how to do graff, but its not srs at all its just fuking around n chit, can i get some input on the video, or maybe even some critique in my style? Im a toy again i havent picked up a can in years mates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LofJKj5gTNw

2. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

Burner! pencil outline, that's genius . Finally a tutorial that I can use to start my career as a millionare graffiti artist. Thank you. Signed, cope4.

3. Scma

Scma Senior Member

Oh hey cope 4 u r the master king please let me pleasure you and maybe we can go rack some 10cent pens and do ill graff

4. jaysonr0

jaysonr0 New Member

Dayum you guys are the shit for inputting on me like this, thanks my dudes :D

5. Scma

Scma Senior Member

np mate ur a king

6. William888

William888 New Member

Dear Burner! pencil describe, that may be master. Lastly a article which i are able to use to begin our career like a millionare graffiti designer. Thank you. Signed, cope4.

Prep4sure.com

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  7. CBW88

CBW88 Member

I know this threads old as fuck, but went to check out the videos and they are now set to private apparently.