Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kicks!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lethalone, Sep 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

yea is that the price tagg :unsure: ....cuzz if it is, let me know wat store that is..?

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

the sabers actually look good.....like for a girl 2 sport

3. Slob

Slob Elite Member

why the hell would you post something if you think it is "defently wack"

weak man, weak

4. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

i wass just thinkin the same thing, i have'nt gotten my gurl shit and she bought mee hella shit.....so those forces wuld look hella cute on her :D

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

isnt that nike

6. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

isnt that nike [/b][/quote]
    both, oh and gap... and most big companies actually.

7. Incite

Incite Senior Member

yea is that the price tagg :unsure: ....cuzz if it is, let me know wat store that is..? [/b][/quote]
    looks like it says 43,890... i doubt any shoes will cost that much. if they did, i doubt anyone would buy them.

also, graffiti on shoes is just stupid... hats is ok... but i'd only sport graffiti on shirts, i made a shirt with one of my pieces on it at school, looks sick as fuck. i'll post a pic later on if i remember.

8. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ive allways wanted to do the hats but what do they use, and also i was thinking of making some custom dunks aswell.

9. SLY

SLY Elite Member

both, oh and gap... and most big companies actually. [/b][/quote]
    shut the fuck up. youve said this so many times before who cares. the kids need the money and the kdis get paid a lot considering the average wage in their country so shut the fuck up if they didnt work in the factories they'd be working on a farm or in some resturant or they owuldnt even have job and owuld be making zero. and they would die or steral and go to prison or haev their hand cut off so stfu psy those kdis have it good and should thank nike and addidas and who ever they're working for

10. glue

glue Elite Member

the pink gems shoes are hot.

11. SkUNk

SkUNk Senior Member

shut the fuck up. youve said this so many times before who cares. the kids need the money and the kdis get paid a lot considering the average wage in their country so shut the fuck up if they didnt work in the factories they'd be working on a farm or in some resturant or they owuldnt even have job and owuld be making zero. and they would die or steral and go to prison or haev their hand cut off so stfu psy those kdis have it good and should thank nike and addidas and who ever they're working for [/b][/quote]
    lol ur a dumbass, they get like 2 cents a year

12. SLY

SLY Elite Member

no ur the dumb ass they make good money in their shitty country. they might get paid 79 cents to amke a 200 dolalr jacket but who gives a shit its good moeny for their country and the point is they dont have to work they chosoe to work or their parents make them. and ive said it before nike and those companies are smart. its thopse shity ocuntries governments fault. so to bad for them

13. penceldik

penceldik Senior Member

doesnt anyone wear skate shoes

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

whats the site for the saber kicks?

15. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

lol ur a dumbass, they get like 2 cents a year [/b][/quote]
    wow your a dumb ass, the average pay for workers including children is about 4 cents a day. not very much but considering the fact that they couldn't even make 4 cents a week if they were farmers then it's a hell of alot better. What are there other choices? so instead of looking like an 11 year old twat shut up and think about it before you post it.

and pence I'm wearin the tom penny 212's leather baby blue with a black toe and white sole.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.esfootwear.com/footwear/penny/black-white.jpg

so these just in baby blue.

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

wow your a dumb ass, the average pay for workers including children is about 4 cents a day. not very much but considering the fact that they couldn't even make 4 cents a week if they were farmers then it's a hell of alot better. What are there other choices? so instead of looking like an 11 year old twat shut up and think about it before you post it. [/b][/quote]
    im sure he was being sarcastic about makin 2 cents a year

17. SkUNk

SkUNk Senior Member

^ kayone wins

18. Coo

Coo Elite Member

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

Those Tom Penny's are nice, i take it its the pro skaters trainer.

20. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i have have checkered shoes :)