Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kicks!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lethalone, Sep 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

wow those dropped?there nice until i looked thru the back panel and i was like,wtf.haha.oh well,wouldnt cop them anyways.if i had the money i would and rock em with boot cut denim so the back panel isnt showing.hahaha

2. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

lol someone please smack the kufi off this bitch.

Thous Urich premiums are pure funk man, good catch.

and i had the same problem with my De la highs aswell.
    The send helps were big around my part for awhile <_<

I think the only pair i ever really got that gave me a problem were the avengers.

trainer 1= pureee!
    but my favorite will always be the 3bears
    shoes are sooo fresh

3. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v158_PlayBoarder_shoez.jpg
    the dunks fit good now. yay
    ya the first pair of lakai telford blacks i skated till the bottoms were gone. ive had to goop the side multiple times together with a cloth in order to skate em. then i got a deal on the harvest telfords for $50.
    the colorful green/blue shoes are painted eS Flik's done by me. they need to get repainted and then I'm gonna add some mroe and get some green or black shoelaces.
    The Van's slipons I bought off a friend for $10 because I've always wanted slip ons for just comfort casual.
    Same goes for the $10 black slippers. those things are comfy as fuck. haha, i had to throw those in the flick.

But i'm starting to feel good about the $100 dropped on these dunks. sad thing is is that I'm gonna end up skating them. oh well, i might go buy consolidated drunks for that next time i hit up haight. that, or ill check out HUF since i didnt get to last time. or those 50% shoes at stussy :D
    they had some sick nike sb lo's.

4. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

they have consolidated drunks at FTC on haight street though.i think i wanna cop those his cause im getting more and more into them.VANS,chea,hahaflat footed though.lol

5. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

ya thats were i saw them, like $65 too. thats why i was contemplatin on those

6. Stim

Stim Senior Member

don't skate them man, u have other shoes.

7. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

8. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

ill give em props

greedy genius shoes are wack off the fuckin chaim tho, their heavy as hell and their low quality, and their hyped like a motherfucker

its good to see them carying crooks and castles tho

9. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

my heart is set right now on a pair of funk my friend is selling me.

god i fucking love the undefeated dunks<3

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y100_DekronJedi_SNA1055b.jpg

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

11. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

no gesus ... so fresh so fresh<3

12. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

those are soo fresh...the color way is the best out of all the dunks besides the send helps and mighty crowns imo

the only thing is...they crease soooo hard! nl's crease waaay to easy...like the 1st day wearing them will give them a mad crease

13. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

14. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

I ordered a pair of Dunk Low CL plaid edition off of pick your shoes last weekend, they should be here soon, they are so mint. I don't know if you guys have seen em, but there under new arrivals. Damn I love these.

15. blondeshady2001

blondeshady2001 Senior Member

nice site lope most def, makes work go by much quicker

16. blondeshady2001

blondeshady2001 Senior Member

17. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

would look better on addidas

18. -s|N-

-s|N- Senior Member

those are soo fresh...the color way is the best out of all the dunks besides the send helps and mighty crowns imo

the only thing is...they crease soooo hard! nl's crease waaay to easy...like the 1st day wearing them will give them a mad crease [/b][/quote]
    They crease because they are NL, which means they lack the liner of the shoe that keeps it "crispy." I own a pair of send helps and they have a nice colorway, and the fabric is real soft, but what I had my eyes set on were Unkles. I actually do like Unkle and DJ Shadow, so I'm not just one of those fanboys. Plus it's Futura2000 art on it.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.rareairshoes.com/images/Dunk_High_Pro_SB_UNKLE_Black_White_001.jpg
    The Air Max Series are pretty dope too:
    Kid Robots
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.thedailysnkr.com/images/kid_robot.jpg
    HUF's
    [Broken External Image]:http://purchaze.de/shop/images/product_images/popup_images/nike_airmax90_huf.jpg
    Nike x Union Air Force 180
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.kix-files.com/shop/images/SNA1036c.jpg
    ^Charles Barkley oldschool flair

19. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

dunkles are fire with shy pink laces.undftd with basically alotta good mixes.those KR am's are sick as fck.so are the huf am's.undftd dunks are crazy fresh for a non sb.

20. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i had a pair of dunkles...but sold them off to someone cuz i never wore them <_<