Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

making your own fat cap ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Phat 2, Feb 17, 2010.

Share This Page

1. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Werd. Well yo, good luck on tryin to find caps and all but just know the more time you stay lookin for caps you could be gettin your name out.

Either way, Don't let shiit stop you, you know?

Stay up Phat.

2. Werse

Werse Elite Member

If you have five years how come you never post any of your shit.

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

for real HaLo 07. cheers :)

4. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

get a ny fat or pink dot,or any fat cap for that matter and put em on those shitty 1 dollar cans and it just pops after a while and u just made urself a blaster cap it will spray alot bigger but watch out it kills ur cans mad fast

5. Sluggish Ruggish

Sluggish Ruggish New Member

QFT. The female caps on pam cans work great. I use them on rusto painters touch and they work like a charm. search youtube you'll find a few vids of pam caps on painters touch

6. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Cause I go all city in my fuckin city...not gettin my ego stroked from net publicity.

When I say 5 years, I'm 5 years in knowing what the fuck some of you fools do wrong. If I been 5 years and these cats like to talk madd shiit and swear there the shiit then why haven't I heard anything about any of them besides them hitting hidden spots with hollows or shitty fills?

Dude, I'mma set the record straight...I don't do post shiit online cause the shiit I do is seen and I am wanted but no one knows my face or who I am.

Get the idea? No connection to what I write or who I am...Get with the program kids...Don't get caught and fuck the ego. Just paint.

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Then why be here at all?

8. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Cause I'm connectin with the real writers dude...And I'm lookin to see what the underground has. If you don't know by know you can learn alot about whats around you by hearin out what people got goin on, what people do and shiit and how things are with where they be at and all.

I should be askin you that, Why are YOU in this shiit...I connect with people that got talent and an street educated state of mind dude...Don't know about you though...

9. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

HaLo 07, chill dude. This ain't no flame war, they probably just messin witchu :p
    I'd ignore away if I were u heh

11. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I'm just sayin'. Especially because the kids who don't know shit far outnumber those "real writers"

I'm in this shit to 1. Show off my style and progress. Yes I have an ego, albeit a small one. Every graffiti writer does. It's half the reason we write on shit. 2. I have a love of the art. 3. I want to help kids like me get better. I give good crits. 4. I learn on here. I've learned a fuckload about markers, caps, ink, and even wheatpaste, something I didn't think I'd get into. 5. I'm here because I have a place to talk about things graffiti related without looking over my shoulder or carrying a backpack to a spot. I'm grateful for most of these kids around here. At least half of them have something constructive to tell me, and the rest get on my nerves. That's life.

And you realize you can post something other than your actual name. That's what I do. It just helps your style progress, instead of being stuck in a rut. Everyone progresses, and whether you like it or not, you probably need it too.

And I find plenty of street-minded kids where they belong.. on the street. I don't know why you come on the internet to find people like that.. Because I'm telling you now, in here, they're few and far between.

12. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

see tha cap in there..
    awww.azpartsmaster.com_images_catalog_dshop_hom4065.jpg
    fukin beauty..wastes tha shit outta paint an very drippy..but with a fast hand u will love it..great for fills..

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

heh not a big fan of drips and paint wasters bruh
    btw, I racked a few pam caps, and they didn't fit on the cans I got, every other caps I racked worked fine but weren't fat, cept for one which was good (I took it off some car spray thing, prolly a carburator cleaner or some shit) but the pam ones were smaller than the male can's stem, although I watched that youtube vid and it worked fine for the guy there... donno, I guess it's different stems.
    but eh thanks guys, I think I'll figure it out prolly from now on by just trying out caps from different products :)
    and ffs, enough with the bashing on HaLo 07... I'm not defending him or anything, I don't know the guy. but I don't see where is it getting u to bash on im hehe just sayin

respect

14. Werse

Werse Elite Member

It doesnt matter if your a big man in your town, post a drawing or some shit, dont come in here like mister im the fuckin picasso of graffiti with my 5 years of graffiti and give everyone advice like you know your better than all of us when you dont show anyone your shit.

15. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

To all the other kats bashin my name out, Thanks for the publicity and I never claimed I was the best, and I never seen shiit posted by Werse, Haven't seen Crustone's yet, I seen Sesh and his shits str8 but Naw man, fuck the bullshiit, I put I been into Graff for only 5 years and every one bust my balls in a fuckin vice. lmao

Naw I'mma do a few exchanges and I wanna see what all you guys got man, I mean come on...You guys have been spreadin my name like wild fire...Its like bein the target of everyones fire at the moment except for Phat2 Much respect and I give ups to Crustone for what he stated above, I got respect for that.

But to anyone else tryin to crush me out, Naw man good luck.
    You'll keep seein me through and through.

B]

16. Werse

Werse Elite Member

I know I dont post pics anymore... cause i dont claim to be good or to have years of experience. I keep to my self haha. I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything just dont come in here with 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE all big in your sig when you dont post flics at all.

17. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

I just got a few caps from this and have yet to test them out because all I have is male valves, are they supposed to look like germans? I was told they are supposed to look like rusto fats.

18. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I've never used germans, so I dunno about that. They're fatter than rusto fats, and (on Krylons for me) flair way better.

Basically, you go to Michaels, rack that shit, and then go into the primer section with the small ass cans, and rack the black caps off (which are thin as fuck).

There you go, you got your two extremes, and your stock.

19. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Werd. The black stock caps are good for thin lines. I know I know gimmie shiit about it, but if you got some nice quick hands you can get some nice clean thin lines with the black stock caps.

The Germans are not bad, good outline cap, I used em' before and the Rusto Fats are a fav' of mines but I'mma check about these caps and on on Elmers and on those Spray Adhesives I been seein around Micahels.

Gotta love the old school way of shiit...

20. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

ai44.tinypic.com_1z32gsm.jpg
    This is what I got off the Elmers can.