Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

making your own fat cap ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Phat 2, Feb 17, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

fuck! look at that wide ass dot hole ! =D

2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Yup, that's the cap. Shit sprays amazing through it. You gotta give it a little time of pushing down on it before it will actually work (from what I've found), but when it works, it's amazing.

3. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

Ah ok, just making sure I got the right cap, been waiting to try out a fat cap, im tired of my finger getting tired from holding down the can just to get a decent fill in.

4. Fury

Fury Elite Member

It was freezing cold, with the coldest winds and started raining last night, and my finger didn't get tired from using this cap. For my 4 letters, it took me about a minute, maybe two, to fill the whole thing in.

5. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

Oh hell yes...

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

fuck that I'm not finding any elmer's here man >:8
    r y'all sure that cap's female ?

7. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

No its not female, its male

ai43.tinypic.com_aujn10.jpg

8. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

The only female caps I know of are on the small AXE bottles and mostly any thing else besides spray paint will have a female cap. Its hard to find a fat female cap now a days but you know what...Just improvise.

If you can't do one thing one way, Fuck it cause theres always another way bro.

Good Luck.

9. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  10. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I saw like an orange dot on silly string. You could try buying one. If not, you got a pretty good thin cap at least.

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

syne7, we're talking about female caps here man... but it's all good
    the silly string can might be useful, I otta try that shit out

and regarding that bitch Pam:

12. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

Don't forget to look for Painters Touch 2x, it has a nyfat on it that is female.

13. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

...?? No it doesn't. Do you know what your talkin about...??

Dude my and my boy use Painters Touch x2 and it ain't no fat cap. Its far from it.
    Its a good out line cap if anything but it ain't no fat cap.

14. Fury

Fury Elite Member

After pulling off caps for everything I see, almost everything but spray paint has a female cap. So try just pulling caps off of everything: silly string, lysol, axe, etc. Or just buy a SEKT cap adapter off 0!nk, and then buy/rack male caps.

Either way, that's pretty much what you have to do.

15. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

oh snaps i should have sekt cap adapters in the mail today/tommarow woooot

16. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

Chill, I didn't know for sure but I heard that it's a fatter cap then a stock.

17. Ayber

Ayber Member

ive had the same problem, bought the fucking cans before i realized they were male valves. and ive been on the search for female caps for a while now. it blows. taking a trip to like big lots/wal mart and just takin as many caps as i can. after that im over it and just gettin the sekt adapter.

18. iDestroy 631

iDestroy 631 Member

get caps from elmers spray glue. just as fat as pink dots!!

19. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

20. Solace_one

Solace_one Member

A'ight, for my fat I use my blaster cap(whole cans, gone in a matter of seconds!!!) and it KILLS. Takes a DAMN fast hand, though. Shame on the cats who fell for the paper towel thing... that's like falling for "you get better coverage if you heat up the can in the microwave". Shame.
    When I'm piecing for real, I got the caps off of some Valspar; real dope control over that shit, and pretty fat. I like them 'cuz they're bigger, easy on the thumb--VERY nice for fades, too. I don't know where the hell I'm going to find skinny--all caps are female BUT SPRAYPAINT!!! I actually HAVE a can of oven cleaner FROM THE '70s, AND IT'S FEMALE!!! Ah well. But really--blaster kills fills, and details with the Valspar cap. I make do.
    That needle cap in the video was GENIUS, BRAH!!! I'm doin' THAT shit, ASAP.

Phat--where you at? If you got male caps, I'll trade--if I can for free. I don't post flix 'cuz I'M TOO POOR TO GET A CAMERA.