Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

making your own fat cap ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Phat 2, Feb 17, 2010.

Share This Page

1. hevor-liar

hevor-liar Senior Member

2. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i know it can be done somehow but i know it will still never give you that actual fat cap effect, your best bet is buying as many as you can the first chance u get.

3. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

ive heard that bug repellants, like off and raid, have decent female caps. i paint with male caps so im not really sure..just a suggestion. i know the **** adapters look awesome...especially cuz you can mix your own paints with em

4. Junkfreejunkie

Junkfreejunkie Member

Google Sekt caps. Problem solved art primo has a line of female caps

5. Decor8

Decor8 Member

Elmers Spray adhesive comes stock with a rusto fat.
    Orange can with a cow logo.

6. matzilla666

matzilla666 Member

I take thick sewing needles and poke them through the spray hole. I use a thicker needle each time and eventually the can becomes a fat cap.

7. oatmeal

oatmeal Senior Member

the Elmers caps are Boston fats. why not just buy an adapter for 3$ instead of wasting time to make something that probably wont work. it cost like 5$ for 50 ny fats lol.

8. Trankster

Trankster New Member

YO Phat2
    Check this video, it might help for quick throwies/ fills.
    But am still trying to make that really crispy fatcap out of stock male caps of shitty brands where we ain't no Montana, molotow, loop, ironlak paint. I think maybe due to the valve system or the paint formula ( I don't think it's due to the can's pressure because I tried to lower it and also make it high but it didn't work well).

9. IsmaccGraffNiggas

IsmaccGraffNiggas New Member

LMAO, you sound like such a corny ass fuckin herb my guy. Over here braggin about graff, wtf? are you actually DUMB? lmao, . Get smacked the fuck up and booked for your shit just for talkin like dat you fuckin weirdo. Fraile ass suburban tennis boy tryna act hood, Foh. niggas like you get bitched in Ny just for tryna shine

10. SeagerOner

SeagerOner Senior Member

Your a clown, you smoking some strong shit to be replying to a 10 YEAR OLD POST!

11. Jaywolk

Jaywolk New Member

Buy some fat caps online and drill them out to fit male cans. I think art primo has a video on cap modification