Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Marker Recommendation for 10yr Old For Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ACP1717, Nov 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. ACP1717

ACP1717 New Member

Hi!
    My son wants markers for Christmas for his graffiti sketches. He currently uses sharpies and some nicer colored pencil from an art store. What would you recommend? He has good technique and its his main gift so I don't mind getting him some nice ones or a nice set. Any suggestions or insight appreciated!

2. secta

secta Member

Mini poscas are sick for drawing, not that durable tho so will only last a few years if u tag with them✌

3. ACP1717

ACP1717 New Member

What about Krink....that's what he says he wants....

4. secta

secta Member

Never had one but I've used my mates theyre really good for tags

5. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Lmfao. Buy copics markers, you sound like a rich white parent, they are premium blackbook markers so your little vandal won't use them in the street unless hes retarded

6. zoup

zoup Elite Member

everyone underestimates the power of crayola...

cray.jpg

i̶b̶u̶p̶r̶o̶f̶e̶n̶

7. CloSucks

CloSucks Member

If he needs them for sketching, copics or stylefile markers (you can find those on the bombing science website).If he is a little vandal then get him some grog cutters or some krink markers. Also if your son is 10 years old please don't let him post stuff on this forum, he will get the shit roasted out of him. Also sorry for bad English, I live in Bulgaria.

8. Jilly

Jilly Member

I think you can by for your son some graffiti markers; example Krink or Zhijan Touch,

9. spraynpray

spraynpray Member

Hey Miss, ignore the mean comments this isn't the most welcoming forum. Copic markers are high end and the big sets are definitely expensive, but if you really dont mind spending that kind of money I would try those and if they are too expensive prismacolor markers are nice as well, still will be expensive but not as much.

10. spraynpray

spraynpray Member

Ok nvm I just realized this post is almost a year old lol

11. noahenholm

noahenholm Member

I would recommend a paint marker from the famous brand Krink that is coded as K-55. There are 8 basic paint shades to choose from, but I think you should purchase them all at once to have a complete graffiti drawing. I like its firm protection cap because I understand that the inner paint would not be shielded from external impacts and is likely to fall apart from the marker. In my opinion, every paint marker should be equipped with individual caps outside. There are zero toxic solvents in the paint formula of this K-55 marker.

12. SpoeOner_suncity

SpoeOner_suncity Member

so how tf does a 10 year old has a good technique?