Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MisterSpeak

MisterSpeak Senior Member

That is very true but they leak alot...

2. Swollen Member

Swollen Member Senior Member

Heh, yeah I forgot to warn you guys. You might want to store them in a zip-lock. And I mean the zipper kind. You don't want any leaks. These things killed my white Adidas. :(

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Oh, that sucks. And also wrap up mops in duct or electrical tape to avoid plastic corrosion

4. fáng1

fáng1 Guest

take an old deoderant canaster fill it with paint thinner and bucket paint and put a sock on the end, and there you go.

5. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i like my uni paint homemade, but it leaks out the cap, can't carry it in my pockets

6. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i had some marker that i had from like 3 years ago and it was all used up but the nib was still fine it was a double end marker so i cut it so that i would use the bigger side, i filled it with marsh and taped it up works good doesnt leak even though theres a ahole at the end i had to tape all up it fits in my hand and the nib is like half a inch and chiseld, its pretty dope.

7. !BROKE!.ds-ABF-ABK

!BROKE!.ds-ABF-ABK Member

Bingo Dabber filled with grey primer...

8. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i made a joke with a friend but i guess it could be possible take a pringles cantainer the big ones put some coating inside or something so ink wont leak threw then glue on the top a sock,eraser,jeans whats ever to make a nib and go upto a dumpster and squeeze and do a massive tag hmmm that be dope for bus stops too, another sort of marker thing is if u got some extra bucket paint round the house throw it into a empty mustard or ketchup bottle(squeezable) and then just squezze it out and get thick tags ive done it before its pretty cool .

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

haha :D

10. crac

crac Elite Member

does anyone know where i can buy krink in canada??

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

online... in mtl you can buy montana silver ink...

just make your own. check the recipee thread its hella cheap. will cost you like 15$ to make like a 1L of the shit.

12. SCORE

SCORE Senior Member

Montana Hardcore paint markers....the best there ever was!

13. koTkiT

koTkiT Member

Just a heads up ta anyone rockin with deco paint pens, you can take out the tip, flip it and put it in backwards and there is a smaller nib that extends from the big one, perfect for doin small detail on sketches or wut ever u might fancy.
    i know esned will love this tip B)

*Cant hold a candle to this vandal cause my scandals balistic
    Im like hannibal the cannibal im animalistic
    But i dont chill with Buffalo Bill cause that faggot wears lipstick.
    -Talksik

14. Juggalo

Juggalo Elite Member

you can also get a smaller tip deco

15. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

shit never knew that hmmm i shall try that soemtime.

16. koTkiT

koTkiT Member

Of course you can get smaller tip decos, duh. but then you have to buy/rack two instead one, carry two instead of one and pull out two instead of one, so man, save time and energy and get a smaller tip by flippin it cause FLIPMODE IS DA SHIT!SOBMOB,ESNED,KOTKIT....see that proves that flipmode is da shiat B) PZ

17. gane

gane New Member

Has any1 ever just tried to kiwi's brand new, with the shoe polish in it? It works like a fuckin' charm. My boy did a throwup with it on the back of a brick building like 2 years ago and that bitch hasn't faded a bit. WOo. try that shit before you start putting your own paint in it.

18. loki

loki Senior Member

i stole a glue stick ffrom my teacher today shit looks like itll make a sick pocket marker it comes leak proof, has a cp that will fit over any nid you put in, and its like 3/4 a inch wide i just need to throw in some paint and a nib and its ready to go

19. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i got the new one the nib is triangular and theres a nib on top of another nib a straight line with it is 30mm there dope.

20. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

i got one last week with about a 3 cm tip but i was planning on puttin some marsh ink in it. is the white polish any good for handstyles?