Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

2. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

3. SoDamnFresh

SoDamnFresh Senior Member

heres a modification you can do to a posterman marker to make it a mini posterman marker that'll fit in any pocket!... all you need is a sharp blade (razor, boxcutter,etc...) and a lighter and, of course, a posterman pen.

1- Empty the posterman of all the paint/ink...

2- use the boxcutter to cut the bottom of the marker off. Try to get this as even as possible and leave a little lip along the edge.

3- Now cut the posterman to the desired length (try to leave abit for some ink!). around 2" is suffice...

4- now place the end onto the bottom piece you cut off earlier, leaving the lip to go around the outside...

5- grab the lighter and make it watertight (or inktight, he he he) by steadily burning around the the lip to melt it to the edge of the main pen shaft. (que Butthead sayin to beavis "uh-huh huh, he said 'shaft' uh-huh huh...").

6- refill with your favourite ink (I recommend purple 'Fibbins' Shoe Leather Dye) and bomb your local bus shelter until the cops come and nab you! he he he. have fun!

4. XILF 10

XILF 10 Senior Member

hey do anybody know where i can cop a etching tool or glass cutter?

5. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Yea, they sell some in these vending machine over at my local police station. You should try looking their.

6. def.

def. Senior Member

7. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

am i the only one who is completely amazed by this? [/b][/quote]
    looks like all he did was screwed off the top of a marker n taped it onto a bottle of grog.

8. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

thats still sick but a heaps big waste of grog and i would bother walking the streets wit a bottle of grog wit the top of a marker on the top.

9. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

that made no sence....^

10. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Its not a real waste if you using it. Niggas can walk the street and kill and 8oz bottle in a night. Trust me if you doing damage ink goes fast if you got that flow.

11. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^^^amen
    well said

12. def.

def. Senior Member

looks like all he did was screwed off the top of a marker n taped it onto a bottle of grog. [/b][/quote]
    i'm pretty positive that is what he did. amazing none the less.

13. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

I heard grog ink sucks though.

14. goals set lessons learned

goals set lessons learned Member

I aquired a glue pen and to test it i just put some watered down waterbased paint because its all i had at the time, and it worked nice but it was kinda streaky. Was it because of the crappy waterbased paint inside of it was to thick or is there some sorta modification to make it work good. ive heard great stuff about em, right now im just using mean streaks and a kiwi mop with some home made KRink, but i wanta use something drippy thats not so broad of a line. i tried cutting a little hole in the cloth thats over the flow thing but it got all messed up ,any suggestions?

15. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

^ Dont use the glue mesh thing, take it off and throw it away and put a ball of cloth like ripped off an old shirt for dripps.

16. goals set lessons learned

thanks man, some homemade krink or some ink should work through that right?

17. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

yea but if you want drips use something thin.. like thinned krink or inkk

18. goals set lessons learned

the batch of home made krink i got right now is pretty thin thanks for the help :ph34r:

19. def.

def. Senior Member

so what if it does? magnum ink sucks ass but people still use it and get their names up. it really doesn't matter if it fades, it is eventually going to get buffed anyway.

for insides and stuff like that, yeah grog isn't that great, but it gets the job done.

20. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

grog full metal chrome :wub:

the dude at a shop let me test it...and i was in love :D