Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. FAZE ONE

FAZE ONE Senior Member

i just made 3 one out of a deoderant thing one out of a small glue stick and one out of one of those big as glue sticks and they all drip like bitches

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

why would you want to thin laytex paint?
    i aint tellin you what to use an stuff but usualy laytex paint is only used for rollers or mustard bottle tags. if you wanna use paint in a mop use oil based paint like silver/aluminum rusto.

my advice [/b][/quote]
    latex paint .............. <_< you dont use it everyone clearly know that it doesnt stick... oil based allways and for extra effect put some fish oil in that bitch so even if it gets buffed you have a ghost tag...

3. kundak

kundak Member

i just checked back on some of my first marker tags which were done 3 weeks ago with a FlowPen and they tried to buff it, but you can still see it pretty clearly.

:)

4. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

flowpen ink gets buffed easy just to let you know.shits wack..

5. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

there still awesome for drips, especially on glass.i dont really care if it getts buffed or not, nothing is un buffable ur shits gonna get buffed at some perioud of time but i still like my ink to be pretty good what i mean is weather proof and it won't fade in a short perioud of time.

6. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

word treo . i crushed a whole bathroom couple months ago . i mean walls , toilet, urinal, ceiling , mirror , went back and it was gone

7. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

8. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

what brand is that..? Looks more reliable than the wide ones for messyness.

9. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

BAN that womens roll on

10. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

wierd, what are you gunna fill it with..

11. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

prolly do em dirty or jus krink . i put like duct tape around it like the glue stick one chillen had with those . it might work

12. -des-

-des- Senior Member

what are some good markers that are at most art stores?? wanna know so i can rack! lol

13. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

yeah the flowpen ink is pretty fucking weak

14. zale

zale Senior Member

ac moores carrys postermans, zig woodcrafts, magnums, decos, and random silver paint pens

15. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

So whats the deal with UNI Broad markers.
    I seriously need to find a place to rack these. There sooo solid.
    and if your bombing in a populated area, like, a actual city, your shits gonna get buffed so quick anyways.
    Get a streak of some sorts if your really about permanent shit.

16. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

markal bl and blw sticks are made to bleed through paint if they paint over stuff in your area and dont scrub it off.

17. -des-

-des- Senior Member

what type is probly the best? and what is ac moores?

18. Detoxication

Detoxication Senior Member

is an OTR 0.70 hard to buff marker a good pickup? or should i buy a different one

19. kundak

kundak Member

hmm... all my tags ive done with my flowpen ink has been buffed, but it leaves a nice ghoast tag still. wierd. i have a bottle of h2b ink, and a bottle of chrome grog ink that i havent used. but for now, my favorite is my Sakura solid paint marker because it writes on anything. im gunna try the markel streakers soon. should be fun.

o, and i prefer my mini flowpen over my big one, because it leaves massive drips and my big one doesnt. but i tend to use my big one more because its easier to control.

20. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

otr's are really good just as long as you dont get the paint ones half of them really arent that great but the blue otr flow pen and the black one is geat if you add some fish oil to it it stains 10 times better