Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -ESO-

-ESO- Senior Member

Whats the best tagging marker out there.. thats nice and thick and can be refilled... also what color would be good?? thnxx

2. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Pilot Jumbos' are a must have.
    Nice nib, refilable, always clean lines.
    Only $4 :)
    Black ones work the best.

3. eNcE

eNcE Senior Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK THE WOLDS GODLIEST INK ON EARTH...
    IM A scientist so i dont think any one u will ever have the chance to do this. AND IM A GRAFF ARTIST TOO .

WARNING!!!! --BIOHAZARD- -CORROSIVE- -COMBUSTABLE-

my ink will never be on sale i think ever one is going to dream about this.

supplies-highly concentrated sulfur- nitroglyserin-dimond DUST- NASA ROCKET FUEL - 1 drop of cold liquid copper HIGHLY CORROSIVE-Powder magnet dust-iorn oxide- and 1 DROP of highly concentrated BENZOATE- and aluminum rusto oilbased paint.-if u can get this ur living ur dreams. :)

dont worry this wont melt PLASTIC so u can put in a plastic flowpen. make sure you replace the metal spring for your pump system or else ur FUCKED
    your tag will be ingraved into metal..and on glass the dimond dust will scrap that shit
    this ink burns metal and ur tag will be on fire for like 10-15 mins..and this reaction will make a welded metal look if they can even possibly buff your tag.. dont for get to use this on thick metal sheets or else u will have a massive hole :/
    BE EXTREMELY CARE FULL--this ink is a ---BIOHAZARD-- :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

ok, to everyone who fucked that page up, except setty, FUCK YOU
    SEARCH BUTTON ASSHOLES
    FUCK OFF for real. i wish i could delete posts....

annyways, setty:
    zig 2way glue?
    its a pump system, it drips a little, and its easy to squeeze like a regular zig marker
    plus more pocket sized.
    theyre kind of messy though, so i wouldnt use it if you aint into ink stains all over your hands.

and just cop any black ink. i say mix grog+rasco so it will stain like grog, but not fade, or blot up. like 60-40 is a good ratio son.
    or get black doemdirty

5. eNcE

eNcE Senior Member

6. eNcE

eNcE Senior Member

check out my comment on page 327 at the bottom

7. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

hey- wrong thread
    eat one dick

ps. if you have an ink that great why arent you crushing instead of postwhoring every thread in this section? thanks, goodbye

8. war terror

war terror Senior Member

Ha, I never thought of just racking the actual nib..No one would ever know
    Thanks haha

Where do you buy Kiwi Bottles?
    I have never seen a bottle, only those little cans. [/b][/quote]
    wal mart, target, and convience store... jus look near the shoe supply section... pick it up and leave...

9. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

I'm raising the BULLSHIT FLAG!!!!! If you were a real scientist, you'd know how to spell nitroglycerin, diamond dust, and iron. ASSHOLE.

You were right about one thing... You can only get that in your dreams.

10. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

now why in god's name would i want to use an ink that is potentially dangerous to me? Yeah mixing break fluid and whatnot has fumes, but nasa rocket fuel? come on maaaan. And if i wanted some shit that did damage etch bath all the way.

11. war terror

war terror Senior Member

hahah thats ludacris!!! i would never go that far for a ink that could do what do em dirty can or marsh..... dumb fuck

12. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

Word, thanks.
    Yeah im just looking for a marker like the one oclock is always using, and youve gotta admit, the packaging on those new Molotow jawns are pretty tight.
    But word, ive gotta get some of this do em dirty ive been hearing so much about.

OH and i have a mini zig with grog garvey in it. And i take the pump out of those.

thanks for the advice.

13. Mx5

Mx5 Senior Member

Since im tired of getting searched and fucking haveing my good shit consifisated...

Old dryed out sharpie
    pulled the mid section out
    removed the felt ink cartridage
    tossed it and put a small strip of shirt
    filled with garvey
    =) panel stainer sharpie thats good enought to get the job done, a little less conspusious that my heavy duty shit and i dont care if i need to toss it

14. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

15. eNcE

eNcE Senior Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK THE WOLDS GODLIEST INK ON EARTH...
    IM A scientist so i dont think any one u will ever have the chance to do this. AND IM A GRAFF ARTIST TOO .

WARNING!!!! --BIOHAZARD- -CORROSIVE- -COMBUSTABLE-

my ink will never be on sale i think ever one is going to dream about this.

supplies-highly concentrated sulfur- nitroglyserin-dimond DUST- NASA ROCKET FUEL - 1 drop of cold liquid copper HIGHLY CORROSIVE-Powder magnet dust-iorn oxide- and 1 DROP of highly concentrated BENZOATE- and aluminum rusto oilbased paint.-if u can get this ur living ur dreams. :)

dont worry this wont melt PLASTIC so u can put in a plastic flowpen. make sure you replace the metal spring for your pump system or else ur FUCKED
    your tag will be ingraved into metal..and on glass the dimond dust will scrap that shit
    this ink burns metal and ur tag will be on fire for like 10-15 mins..and this reaction will make a welded metal look if they can even possibly buff your tag.. dont for get to use this on thick metal sheets or else u will have a massive hole :/
    BE EXTREMELY CARE FULL--this ink is a ---BIOHAZARD-- :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

16. contraband

contraband Senior Member

stfu you herb ass douchebag you dont have shit. o ya learn to spell scientist.

17. scape-one

scape-one Senior Member

stfu you herb ass douchebag you dont have shit. o ya learn to spell scientist. [/b][/quote]
    you spelled scientist the same way he did you fucking retard

18. t-two

t-two Member

one time i made one out of a super glue bottle the little ones only a couple of tags but pretty consilible pop the top and bust out wit some tags and SHAZAMM! beutiful tag

19. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

I need a new marker.
    One that is black and wild.

20. contraband

contraband Senior Member

you spelled scientist the same way he did you fucking retard [/b][/quote]
    no shit i was mocking him cock gobbler