Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pyroguy

pyroguy Member

how do you refill that is the spounge glued in?

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

tell me how!!!!!!!

3. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

hahaha of all ppl kay ... you jus grab some pliers? and pull of the black part empty as much paint as you can fill with ink then put the ball point part back on .... its like a mop lol

4. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

get a little hotel shampoo bottle or a mouthwash container (which works best for me) the next time you go to a hotel, use up all the shit in it or empty it out. then pour some ink in it and stuff a eraiser felt in it and its a fairly good pocket marker, depending on the bottle it has some ok drips too.

5. throwie1294

throwie1294 New Member

6. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

whts the best shit 2 refill zig's with i was thinking since its already got paint in it tht i should try mad thin paint.

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

that might work, experitment, if u fuck ur marker up go and rak another

8. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

the nib pops out to much. i made a tutorial on how to make a bunch of homemades, its a few pages back...

search for my posts, i dont have many. it would be easier to find if there wasnt so much spam or bullshit posts.

-sk8er6

9. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

i just made this marker and decided to make a quick tutorial

afarm1.static.flickr.com_197_502206436_e76be8f76a_b.jpg
    afarm1.static.flickr.com_193_502206442_c48119ee58_b.jpg

10. maow.sk

maow.sk New Member

the sponge is glued in yes, but the other side of it comes off, just like the lid. then fill that up, pop it back in, tape it up so it dont drip out the side and your good to go.

11. DaNUtS

DaNUtS Member

yo, quick question, just picked up a grip of molotow .611 emptys, just wondering if homemade krink will fuck em up or not, also wondering if junobo paint will flow through those fuckers, really dig thier bright colors.

12. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

Junobo might flow through but not extremely well. i would get one of the squeezer markers or the round tip kiwi looking mop form the bombing science store, those will be perfect for junobo.

13. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

dope tutorial... junobo doesnt happen to stand for juce nose and bob does it :ph34r:

14. anti-anti-crime

no homemade krink will not flow through it, many people clarify that no matter what, its still paint and therefor cannot go through a marker. it will flow through a kiwi, or any mop at that, junobo might, but dont try it, use it on a shitty marker and c if it flows

15. DaNUtS

DaNUtS Member

no homemade krink will not flow through it, many people clarify that no matter what, its still paint and therefor cannot go through a marker. it will flow through a kiwi, or any mop at that, junobo might, but dont try it, use it on a shitty marker and c if it flows[/b][/quote]
    whats a good ink company to get some dope colors from?

16. DaNUtS

DaNUtS Member

no homemade krink will not flow through it, many people clarify that no matter what, its still paint and therefor cannot go through a marker. it will flow through a kiwi, or any mop at that, junobo might, but dont try it, use it on a shitty marker and c if it flows [/b][/quote]
    whats a good ink company to get some bright, opaque, colors from?

17. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

no homemade krink will not flow through it, many people clarify that no matter what, its still paint and therefor cannot go through a marker. it will flow through a kiwi, or any mop at that, junobo might, but dont try it, use it on a shitty marker and c if it flows [/b][/quote]
    wtf are you talking about!have you never used a paint marker???????. if your ghetto krink is thin enough than it might i doubt junobo would though it looks alot thicker

18. Walters

Walters Senior Member

buy aflow pen and an otr hard to buff drippy as hell :D

19. anti-anti-crime

wtf are you talking about!have you never used a paint marker???????. if your ghetto krink is thin enough than it might i doubt junobo would though it looks alot thicker [/b][/quote]
    danuts asked if ghetto krink can go through a marker, not a paint marker. i thought about it, ur right, it will go through if its thin enough, but i doubt the junobo will, although ive never used it, ive heard things, im getting a bottle next weekend though

20. "Jedi"

"Jedi" Member

What are some different options I can use as a nib that I don't have to buy? I ran out of eraser felt, socks doesn't work for some reason, and sponges are just bad. No shop around here sells blackboard erasers either. So anything else I can use as a nib?