Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

jus steal the nibs off the dry-erase markers at skewl

o ya, does ne1 kno ne modifications for sharpies to make them less........ummm less shitty, coz srsly the colors coming out too damn dark and too much ink comin out at once

2. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

A nice marker is a glue pen filled with ink...

*Get the marker
    *Empty all the liquid glue out
    *Rince it in water
    *Pour in the ink of your choice
    *Screw everything back on
    *And you have a glue pen marker.

3. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

if i was to buy a marker from montreal and fly back here with it in my pocket am i gonna get in shit with security

4. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

yea probably...your best bet is to stick it in your suit case.... why would you want to keep it in your pocket its not like your gonna tag up the plane............are you??lol

5. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

lol i might! but ig i was to stick it in my suitcase wont they see it on the xray and ask me to see it?

6. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

naw man..... see what you do is you put the marker in the pocket of a pair of pants your gonna put in your suit case... with me so far? good
    then you wrap a shirt around your pants...thenput that at the bottom of your suit case and put the rest of your clothes ontop of that and they wont bother checking through all that shit

7. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

it is a marker. it is not illegal to have one with you.

8. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

emptyu the marker
    cause youll get shit cause they will empty it to see if there'S drug or shit in it just trust me.

9. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

FUCK SAKES! i wanted a marker that i didnt have to buy ink for now i have to buy ink too! fuck im gonna be a broke bastard

10. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

dude just due my idea trust....

11. i write

i write Senior Member

And on top of it all, you'll still be a toy so you're pretty well fucked sideways son.

12. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

dude they cant go thru shit w/o consent that you have drugs, besides whos fuckin dumb enough to stuff a good bag of weed into ink inside of a marker?

13. emel

emel Senior Member

how do i make a pilot drip i poked holes in with pins and set it upside down and everytime i open it up and put ink in to the top it just gets absorbed into that sponge thingy

14. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

word up with tht i make those all the time.

15. ekin

ekin Senior Member

are dalos any good and is there any goodway to mod sharpie paints

16. i write

i write Senior Member

dalos look fucking ill, the pump system would be so dope and the ink is thick as shit, plus its a ball point nib so it would be pretty good to use.

17. HoodRichSucka

HoodRichSucka Elite Member

^^^i got a dalo. the paint inside is sick and real permanent. BUT it smells real bad and takes a lil while to dry. but its real nice if u dont want a FAT line since its so thin, but real sick, real sick
    -d

18. reka one

reka one Senior Member

i was usin a mean streak but it sucked and kept breakin on me so r markals better?

or sakuras (sp?)

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

you gotta remove the cotton filler in the marker. all of it, then fill it about half way with ink, put the nib back on. poke lil holes in the nib (not too big or else the inks just gonna come out, make em just big enough so the marker nib gets really juicy)
    and last, when you have the nib back on. put a couple drops of ink on it.

20. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i got 2 dalos, and imo opinion, i dont like them.....they make alot of noise because its a metal ball against the surface...they smell horid, and you dont get good lines out of them..not to mention when you start running out of paint, when you pump it and press it on the surface, it shoots all the pressure out and you cant use it until you tip it upside down for the night

and their too damn bulky too

just not my marker of choice

and to the dude that asked if you can mod a sharpie.....

take a normal fine sharpie marker...preferably a dried out one...(not too dry tho)

take cap off

wiggle the colored part and pull at the same time until it seperates from the grey part

yank out the plastic tube with the ink and foam inside and throw it away

pack the grey cylinde with cotton and make sure you have a little bit of space on the top

fill it with ink until it is comletely flooded and you can see little inkdrops on the cotton and it looks nice and wet

pack the grey cylinder with more cotton....you want it to stick up a little bit to ensure that it will touch the inside part of the nib

put a little bit of super glue on the grey part before you push the colored part and the grey cylinder back together

take a flathead screw driver and stab the nib and roll the marker so you can thouroughly soften the nib

tip it upside down and shake until ink drops come out

do your tag

its acr=tually a really good marker if you do this right