Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i made this mop once... i forget when. but hte other day im skating and i see one of my old tags from like 8 months back. i was like wtf?! that spot gets tagged and buffed like weekly and it was a drippy tag on a window. it looked like etch. some i like yo i never used etch and i go check it out. it was one of my old tags. i wish i still had that ink recipee... it left like a film of white frosting on the glass. like i coudnt even scratch it off with my nails. they finally buffed it though.

2. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i bet this happens to alot of people but when u rwalking somewhere or what ever and u see one of ur tags and ur like wtf when the hell did i do that... happens alot with me

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

lol that's happened to me. you stand there and stare at it and go "Wait...what? I so fuckin dont remember doin that at ALL."

4. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

lol usulayy happens when im in areas i dunno when i just walk around and hit wat ever i see then ask for directions home

5. Alias

Alias Member

whiteout pens can be modified to shoot ink out the metal tip... pop the cap, clean the fucker out, gut the springs and pour your own ink in, recap and go run amok.

Make sure you use some paint thinner to clean out the liquid whiteout though because that shit is sticky as hell...

6. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

That sounds coo. Ill have to try it...Thanks. Isnt that tip really thin though..

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

the slug goes through the barrel and the caseing is discarded so the next bullet can go into the chamber.

8. Alias

Alias Member

yea the tip on whiteout pens is thin metal and yields thin drippy lines... and it only works on smooth surfaces.

Not my marking weapon of choice but its fun to switch it up every once in a while and keep things fresh.

9. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

another way of getting theese type of effects but lil different is get one of thoose lil bottles where u like squeeze it to pick up like liquids and they have a cap for them too i got mine at an art store there only like a buck anyways u squeeze and lift some ink into it or what ever and put the cap on then find a nice non heaty spot pull it out and squeeze it while doing ur tag it doesnt have a nib so ur just like, ah fuck man its hard to explain but u have the idea of what to use so just do the math

10. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

shit about seeing tags and not remembering when you wrote them. . . i had a couple friends that got liquored up one night and decided it would be fun to go and try doin my handstyle everywhere. . . so im on the bus and i see the shittiest handstyle ever and it says my tag. . . pretty gay but most of them have been buffed so its all good

11. Sar!

Sar! Member

For me i like to use alot of different things...i poted them before so take a with search with my :blink:... for the most part i like those 'classic' mod markers but that doesnt mean end here...if we applied that to everything how would we get styles? lol anyway...here is a list of products whichi have used and am using....

-Colgate the plastic short case one
    -deorderant cases all shapes and sizes
    -Shampoo bottles not so 'convient' i go not o tall and wide though but well worth the time to make and make better :D
    ...then they are mods of markers and mods of the mods lol... its about not really re-inventing but simply "damn i wish i had something to do this" thinking...that and im just trying not to limit myself to what to use and what not to use... i do like to keep the outsides clean and neat though with little ruffs as i can <_< but it happens... i try to post step by step with pics and these weapons :ph34r:

12. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH ME CONSERN.LOL. ANYWAY, I HAVE BEEN NOTICING THAT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND SCHOOL PEOPLE ARE WRITING WITH SOMESORT OF MARKER THAT DRIPS LIKE A KIWI MOP, BUT THIS THING IS LIKE HALF OR LESS THE THICKNESS OF THE TIP OF A MOP. I AM SURE THAT ITS NOT A REGULAR FLOW PEN. IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE GLUE PENS BUT I DOUBT IT. IF NO ONE CAN HELP ME I GUESS ALL I HAVE LEFT IS TO ASK. :ph34r:

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

bingo dabber.

14. tyrone biggums

tyrone biggums Member

YEP, THAT'S EITHER A BINGO DABBER OR A FACE PAINT MARKER. PERSONALLY I LIKE BOTH OF THOSE MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR KIWIS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER NIBS AND ARE A LITTLE SKINNIER.

15. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

use a glue stick, take the glue thing out and put sumthing in the bottom so that shit dont get out.
    then get your ink and put the shit in, get a chalkboard eraser nib and tape it on tite!!
    a mad pen sized home made marker, also use a syringe or sum shit too measure the ink put in.

16. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

most definitly a face painter.

ok a gigantic mop i made a joke with at 711 yesterday when bombign take the lays new stack up chips there like pringles but the container is plastic poke holes on the bottom and glue on a school eraser to the bottom of it.
    now put in some cloth or foam perferablt foam and fill it up with indian ink who cares if it sucks for an ink now put the top of the cap on and tape it all up this way if u wanna refill it u can just take the tape off and pull off the cap and add more i guess u could also cut it in half and tape it off or something to make it smaller just use your imagination. also i racked some candy rolelr thing that would be like a roller deoderant stick but smaller

17. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

i know alot of writers have one of those jumbo pilot refilable markers layin around somewhere. there good but with aloy of the refilable markers u lose 50% of the ink in that fely thing on the inside of the marker i noticed this afther my marker dried out after 2 weeks of tagging. doing this will make the marker a bit drippyand you wont have to refill it for a while depending on how hard u bomb

things u will need
    -a lit wax candel

-gloves and a old towel (only if your pilot is not fully dry but u might need them any way)

and some neddle nose plyers

first u unscrew the part with the nib then u just wave the marker shell and that felt in it. stick the plyers down into the felt of the marker shell and squezze so u have a hold inthe felt and start to pull it up .DONT PULL IT UP FAST AND RIP IT APART becaues that felt is long and circuler at each end andits perfect to make make another marker out of it (i cut it up and made 3)depending on what type of refilable jumbo u have there might be a little black cylender at the bottom of the empty shell take that out because it just takes up space (u could use it to make a cap for a mop or whatever just through it away is u want)now that the shell is pompletly empty u take the part of the marker with the nib in . (this is what u needed the candel for if u were wondering)lite the and let it burn for a while turn the nib holder upsidedown then pour the wax into the back of it.but dont cover the nib in wax pour it around (u do this so non of the extra ink will drain out) fill the marker shell with any type of ink that u like DO NOT FILL WITH THINED PAINT IT WILL JUST CLOG IT while the wax is still soft screw it back on os it makes a air tight seal recap and stand it on its head for a bit but not too long or else when u open it the ink that colected in the cap will spill all over u. doin this to the marker makes it last longer and u use all the ink u put in it

HAVE FUN AND KILL SHIT B)

"ChIlLeNOnE"

18. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

what are face paint markers like? ive only seen the pastel ones, but those wouldn't drip. . . haha. do some facepaint markers (not solid) have pumps?

19. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

ionno, but that would be coo if they did

20. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

no pumps if u have them upside down they leak slowly its a bitch or if u squeeze them while there in ur pocket, um u just squeeze and u get drips pretty simple.