Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

most of them have twist off tops anti, atleast all the ones ive used have. most of the time they are glued shut though. just twist it with a pair of pliers.

2. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

3. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

if you get paint in the threads of the thing make sure you wipe that shit off. i just dug out my white out pens after not using them for a couple months and i couldnt get them open so i had to toss them.

4. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

if i wanna fil it with gk, shud i make it extra thin? or would normal work?

5. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

awww.oppictures.com_singleimages_400_PAP56201_1_1_400.JPG and thsi is the one i have, papermate, but same pen

6. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

the ones ive had experiances with have shattered from me trying to get it to unscrew. and by shatter, i mean blow up and leak all over my geens and shit.
    and you dont need really thin gk or anything thin, it just has to b thin enough to flow through a ball point.

7. spar2

spar2 Guest

my fav mops are da nyc mop, ded and oink

8. spar2

spar2 Guest

white out pens are da shit, pentels rock, but id get da silver uni over the silver krink

9. spar2

spar2 Guest

btw fame, try japan drier, u can rack it from sherwin wiiliams, idk if it only works in paint tho

10. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

hhaaahahahhahahahaa

Ur a fag

Bitch
    Noone loves u

No but seriously edit ur posts and we don't care what u have to say. We are all assholes or gingers

11. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

next dumb post you make mtn painter, im banning you.

12. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

13. Fish2

Fish2 Senior Member

yea, please do sir.one, he called me a bitch =(

14. innerbleeding

innerbleeding Senior Member

okay im an idiot i admit. i shouldve listened to the guy at the store "dont use this on rough surfaces or it'll tear up".

[Broken External Image]:http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9047/picture054bi6.jpg

what i do now? can i superglue sponge to it instead? like jus superglue the side of the lil bit of sponge so it doesnt come off n then itll be fine?

15. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

fAme if u add more alcohol and pens to out weigh to dot three it will dry faster

to fix that nib pull that nib out and either use a felt nib or a scotch pad rolled up and taped. get creative. sponge nibs suck and rip to easy. scotch pads r the shit! they r the ruff scruby things u use to clean kitchen stuff. they r sweet for nibs.

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  16. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

ya i ran outta felt the other day making a hommade and used a scotch pad.. work pretty good. ya just add more pens and alc. to the mix fame. picked up some window writters. mol hair nib. fill with pen ink they are pretty nice.

17. innerbleeding

innerbleeding Senior Member

i tried a sock but it jus wont drip like it use to. its krink squeeze mop so its meant to drip but i cant get it to wit usin ne other nib?

18. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

u should be able to make it drip with a scotchpad nib no problem. or u could go rack a kiwi and pour the krink into that. u can also order those mops empty from oriental tradeing u get 12 for a few bux. I have also seen just the nibs for sale to chek ebay.

19. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

like dude scotchpads work real well. or just cop another mop or nib.

20. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/341/picture611gt2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3033/picture612ir9.jpg
    Moded tip paint marker.

[Broken External Image]:http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4199/picture613dj4.jpg
    This is it without the tip, what is the best way refilling it, if it is possible? Only way I can get the paint in and out is by "juicing" the nib I think. (lol my english sucks so much that I can't find a better word) Should I just put the empty marker in a bowl filled with ink and juice it until the marker is full ?