Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. injury

injury Senior Member

This is the same ink, without any stain, on a sign that got hit last year. Hasn't been cleaned, but hasn't faded or gone away, either.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk212/sneakatack/100_1127.jpg

sure dude. in the first pic it hadnt been shaken very well so the black settled to the top, and the whole tag came out black... like H3TT1NG3R said this mix will seperate. i am not sure if heating the 2 together will do anything

[Broken External Image]:http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk212/sneakatack/100_1790.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk212/sneakatack/100_1789.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk212/sneakatack/100_1791.jpg
    ^bad tag... but the intended result. notice the drips too

2. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Why does it look like if i piss on that itll run off tha wall?

3. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

heatign will do noithing, but if u really want to make that work out, add some mustard powder. or you could use the woodstain by itself.

4. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

Nice one thank you for the pictures

5. injury

injury Senior Member

i mean, the woodstain by itself won't drip like the ink does. the ink just runns off and washable or not it's a wonderful effect.

muse- shit is just messy, thats how i like it. personally, i haven't tried pissing on it, but i have heard that urine's not a very good cleaning agent. Sorry.:D

egozen- no problem buddy

6. raven6

raven6 Senior Member

anyone know how to get the felt out of a jiffy marker? It has a dope chisel tip and nice tube, only problem is it was a felt marker:( Any possible solution to this problem?

7. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Injury what did you put in it. My Ink look a lil but more Simialar but mine is thicker.

8. injury

injury Senior Member

if its thicker shake it more, remember it needs constant shaking, and even add more ink if you want. Post up anything you've done with it, i'd like to see it

9. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

And? The recipe obviously sucks cause is not consistant. Work on ur proportions more.

10. injury

injury Senior Member

i didn't say it was perfect, nor did i force it down your throat. if you don't like it, don't use it. jesus.

11. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

I just emptyed out a corrector pen, planing to put some ink in it. Whats the best way of getting that white stuff out of the marker? WTF is it inside of it, is it like some kind of paint or what? Or should i just let it try, and but my ink in there? (But I think that white corrector ink(I know it isn't ink but don't know how to call it) will fuck it up)

12. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^just wash it out with paitn thinner, then wash it out with water. then you can add any ink

13. ptownbomber

ptownbomber Senior Member

hey how do you get those dalo markers to flow? i know you have to pump it but i did that a bunch and its still not flowing very well.

14. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

you need to pump it alot if its brand new. then once all the pressure is used, you need to pump it 50+ times for it to work decently. always wipe off the excess paint on the nib.

15. ptownbomber

ptownbomber Senior Member

16. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

I helping u kid, Dont get pissy.

17. Cesk

Cesk Banned

18. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

19. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

they are reverse threaded... like all zigs

turn to the right to open, not left

20. Cesk

Cesk Banned

I'm trying and trying. But this is just too damn hard. Has anyone else here opened that kind of zig?